- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 8.33 seconds250f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 56.67 seconds1,700f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 58.33 seconds1,750f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 61.67 seconds1,850f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Butterfly Cat, Sportsgirl Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat (30), Octopus Cat (40), Cyberpunk Cat (40, max Slow Up and Cost Down talent), Eraser Cat (20+50), Manic Eraser Cat (40), Ramen Cat (40+10), Manic King Dragon (30), King Dragon Cat (20+50)
Start off by spamming Ramen, as well as deploying 3 Manic Erasers and upgrading your Worker Cat to level 2-3. Then, when the Angelic Gory spawns, stop spawning everything. Let the Gory hit your base, then spawn Awakened Bahamut and start spamming Ramen again. This next bit is tricky: when Awakened Bahamut kills the Gory and there are 6-8 remaining Hippoes, stop spamming Ramen. This will ensure Bahamut dies and doesn't hit the base. Chip away at the remaining Hippoes using Ramen until there is 1 left. Then, just keep spamming Manic Erasers and stall for 5 minutes to stack Cyberpunks; the higher the slow talent, the lower the wait. When you're ready, you can spam everything and hit the base. Now, you can just spam meatshields and Dragons (don't spawn Octopus as it dies instantly). Hopefully, Sleipnir should advance just enough for your Dragons to chip away at it. Then you just let your Dragons do the work until Sleipnir is dead, then spam Octopus and Eraser for the Perfect Cyclone and win.