- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 10 Metal Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 1 Director Kurosawah spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Metal Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 3 Metal One Horns spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Metal Cyclone spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 3 Meatshields (Crazed Cow, Manic Eraser And Manic Mohawk) - Useful for making sure they don't progress easily and destroy your main attackers.
- Cameraman with Critical Talent - Speed things up! Not required. Cameraman can also be used to get rid of the non-metal enemies if you do not have the talent.
- Crazed Gross - is not required; Useful for the Assassin Bears.
- Pizza/Kasa Jizo - Mainly for Shadow Boxer Ks; Cameraman can do Kasa Jizo/Pizza's job in stacks.
- Puppetmaster & Charley - Slow the Metal Cyclone.
- Space Marine - Good range for stacking. May be replaced with Catasauras (NOT TESTED)
- Catornado - For Metal Doges and periodic crits for Metal Cyclone.
- Awakened Bahamut - Speed things up!
When the battle begins, level up the Worker Cat to level 2, then spawn in two of a tanky meatshield, Crazed Gross, Pizza Cat, Space Marine Cat, and Cameraman Cat if you brought them. The Shadow Boxer Ks should not be a problem, as Pizza normally knocks them back each hit. If you did not bring Crazed Gross, make sure your cat cannon is only used for Assassin Bears! When only one Metal Hippoe is standing, start using all of your meatshields, along with all the other units, excluding Awakened Bahamut.
Once Metal Cyclone comes out, continue spamming everything. Crazed Gross might be able to get rid of the Director Kurosawah before the Metal Cyclone is killed.
Strategy 2 (ft. Lufalan Pasalan)
3 Meatshields, Bombercat, Catasaurus (Crit Up), Waitress Cat, Hurricat, Pizza, Li'l Nyandam and Lufalan Pasalan.
Lufalan is key here, it can outrange Kurosawah and one shot the Metal Cyclone (if lucky). The rest just ought to be spammed. Tesalan Pasalan is not recommended because Director Kurosawah (Black) can outrange it and he has a lower critical chance than Lufalan Pasalan.