- 3 Metal Hippoes spawn in quick succession at the beginning.
- Shadow Boxer K spawns at the 15, 20 and 26.7-second marks.
- After 30 seconds, Assassin Bear starts spawning infinitely every 40 seconds.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Metal Cyclone spawns alongside Metal One Horn, Gory Black, 3 Metal Doges and 2 Doge Darks. Killing some of the enemies spawns 3 more Doge Darks, Director Kurosawah, 10 Metal Doges that spawn 6.7~10 seconds apart and a Doge Dark that respawns infinitely every 10~15-seconds.
- Gory Black respawns every 6.7~10 seconds, up to 5 can be seen.
- 3 Meatshields (Crazed Cow, Manic Eraser And Manic Mohawk) - Useful for making sure they don't progress easily and destroy your main attackers.
- Cameraman with Critical Talent - Speed things up! Not required. Cameraman can also be used to get rid of the non-metal enemies if you do not have the talent.
- Crazed Gross - is not required; Useful for the Assassin Bears.
- Pizza/Kasa Jizo - Mainly for Shadow Boxer Ks; Cameraman can do Kasa Jizo/Pizza's job in stacks.
- Puppetmaster & Charley - Slow the Metal Cyclone.
- Space Marine - Good range for stacking. May be replaced with Catasauras (NOT TESTED)
- Catornado - For Metal Doges and periodic crits for Metal Cyclone.
- Awakened Bahamut - Speed things up!
When the battle begins, level up the Worker Cat to level 2, then spawn in two of a tanky meatshield, Crazed Gross, Pizza Cat, Space Marine Cat, and Cameraman Cat if you brought them. The Shadow Boxer Ks should not be a problem, as Pizza normally knocks them back each hit. If you did not bring Crazed Gross, make sure your cat cannon is only used for Assassin Bears! When only one Metal Hippoe is standing, start using all of your meatshields, along with all the other units, excluding Awakened Bahamut.
Once Metal Cyclone comes out, continue spamming everything. Crazed Gross might be able to get rid of the Director Kurosawah before the Metal Cyclone is killed.
3 Meatshields, Bombercat, Catasaurus (Crit Up), Waitress Cat, Hurricat, Pizza, Li'l Nyandam and Lufalan Pasalan.
Lufalan is key here, it can outrange Kurosawah and one shot the Metal Cyclone (if lucky). The rest just ought to be spammed.
3-4 Meatshields, Pizza, Crazed Gross for assassin bear (though cat cannon works, too), Catasaurus, Poseidon and A. Bahamut. Put any other units that you may need in the remaining 1-2 slots.
First, lure the metal hippoes to your base, while slowly upgrading your worker. Make sure to have enough money to spawn Pizza cat to kill the Shadow Boxer K's. When the Shadow Boxer K's get close to your base, spawn some meatshields and a Pizza cat. After killing the Shadow Boxer K's, start spamming everything exept for Posiedon and A. Bahamut. Make sure not to spawn Posiedon or A. Bahamut before the boss shockwave, because their fast movement speed will lead to them dying quickly. After the boss shockwave, All you need to do is spawn Posiden and keep spamming everything. When the metal cyclone dies, spawn A. Bahamut and you should win.