- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Metal Cyclone spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 10 Metal Doges spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 1 Director Kurosawah spawns.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Metal Doges spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Gory Blacks spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 3 Metal One Horns spawn, delay 20 seconds600f.
Unlike previous Metal Cyclone stages, there's a high enemy limit and periodic Assassin Bears which aren't too buffed. Save your Cat Cannon to take him out and push aggressively with a horde of anti-Metals to seize a quick victory. You can't keep your distance from Kurosawah easily since both he and Metal Cyclone share the same speed, so long-ranged critters are a must. The black enemies aren't too much of an issue if you have enough area attackers. Due to the low number of them, once they're down there's just some Doge Darks to handle.
Lineup: Manic Eraser, Manic Mohawk, Crazed Giraffe Cat, Cameraman (Optional Critical Hit Talent), Crazed Gross (Replaceable), Pizza Cat, Puppetmaster & Charley, Space Marine/Catasaurus, Catornado, Awakened Bahamut.
Battle: Begin by levelling up your Worker Cat to level 2, then spawn in two of a tanky meatshield, Crazed Gross, Pizza Cat, Space Marine Cat, and Cameraman Cat if you brought them. The Shadow Boxer Ks should not be a problem, as Pizza normally knocks them back each hit. If you did not bring Crazed Gross, make sure your cat cannon is only used for Assassin Bears! When only one Metal Hippoe is standing, start using all of your meatshields, along with all the other units, excluding Awakened Bahamut.
Once Metal Cyclone comes out, continue spamming everything. Crazed Gross might be able to get rid of the Director Kurosawah before the Metal Cyclone is killed.
Strategy 2 (Ft. Lufalan Pasalan)
Lufalan Pasalan outranges Kurosawah by 20, and just one Critical Hit from it can destroy Metal Cyclone instantly, making the battle and cleanup substantially easier.