- 3 Metal Hippoes spawn in quick succession at the beginning.
- Shadow Boxer K spawns at the 15, 20 and 26.7-second marks.
- After 30 seconds, Assassin Bear starts spawning infinitely every 40 seconds.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Metal Cyclone spawns alongside Metal One Horn, Gory Black, 3 Metal Doges and 2 Doge Darks. Killing some of the enemies spawns 3 more Doge Darks, Director Kurosawah, 10 Metal Doges that spawn 6.7~10 seconds apart and a Doge Dark that respawns infinitely every 10~15-seconds.
- Gory Black respawns every 6.7~10 seconds, up to 5 can be seen.
- 3 Meatshields - Useful for making sure they don't progress easily and destroy your main attackers.
- Cameraman Cat with Critical Talent - Speed things up! Not required. Cameraman can also be used to get rid of the non-metal enemies if you do not have the talent.
- Crazed Gross - Not required; Useful for the Assassin Bears.
- Pizza Cat - Mainly for Shadow Boxer Ks; Cameraman Cat can do Pizza's job in stacks.
- Puppetmaster & Charley - Slow the Metal Cyclone.
- Space Marine Cat - Good range for stacking. May be replaced with Catasauras (NOT TESTED)
- Catornado - For Metal Doges and periodic crits for Metal Cyclone.
- Awakened Bahamut Cat - Speed things up! Not required.
When the battle begins, level up the Worker Cat to level 2, then spawn in two of a tanky meatshield, Crazed Gross, Pizza Cat, Space Marine Cat, and Cameraman Cat if you brought them. The Shadow Boxer Ks should not be a problem, as Pizza normally knocks them back each hit. If you did not bring Crazed Gross, make sure your cat cannon is only used for Assassin Bears! When only one Metal Hippoe is standing, start using all of your meatshields, along with all the other units, excluding Awakened Bahamut.
Once Metal Cyclone comes out, continue spamming everything. Crazed Gross might be able to get rid of the Director Kurosawah before the Metal Cyclone is killed.
3 Meatshields, Bombercat, Catasaurus (Crit Up), Waitress Cat, Hurricat, Pizza Cat, Li'l Nyandam and Lufalan Pasalan.
Lufalan is key here, it can outrange Kurosawah and one shot the Metal Cyclone (if lucky). The rest just ought to be spammed.