- An Owlbrow spawns 3.3 seconds into the battle. 4 more Owlbrows are then spawned in 5~6.7-second intervals.
- The boss, White Cyclone, spawns after 23.3 seconds.
- Elizabeth the LVIth spawns at the 36.7, 76.7 and 113.3-second marks.
Lineup: Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Sanzo Cat, UFO Cat, Crazed UFO Cat, Butterfly Cat (True Form recommended), Octopus Cat, Angry Delinquent Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, any hard-hitting Uber Rare (Sodom works great)
Start off by letting the first Owlbrow get close to your base. Once he's almost at your base, send out a Fishman Cat. Upgrade up your Worker Cat to level 5 or 6 and start sending out Eraser and C. Wall, as well as Sanzo Cat, Angry Delinquent Cat and Octopus Cat. Once Elizabeth and the Cyclone are held in place good enough, send out Bahamut and whatever hard-hitting Uber you brought with you. At this point you should have plenty of Fishman Cats, Octopus Cats and Sanzo Cats stacked and you should have this level beat in under 3 minutes.
- Lineup: Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Sanzo Cat, Necro-Dancer Cat, Cameraman Cat, Octopus Cat, Li'l Valkyrie, Shishilan Pasalan, Holy Dragon Megidora, God-Emperor Sodom (Megidora and Sodom can be replaced by any other anti-Floating Uber Rares)
- Li'l Valkyrie can be replaced by Awakened Bahamut Cat.
- Step 1: Wait until the Owlbrow spawns and let him get near your base. Upgrade your Worker Cat to around lvl 3.
- Step 2: Start deploying double Wall Cats and few Cameramen until you save up for Li'l Valkyrie:
- Step 3: Start deploying Sanzo, Necro-Dancer, Cameraman and Octopus. If you have enough money, deploy Shishilan Pasalan first and then your other Ubers.
- If you are worried about the Elizabeths, they are gonna be taken care of by Li'l Valkyrie and Shishilan Pasalan.