- An Owlbrow spawns 3.3 seconds into the battle. Four more Owlbrows are then spawned in 5~6.7-second intervals.
- The boss, White Cyclone, spawns after 23.3 seconds.
- Elizabeth the LVIth spawns at the 36.7, 76.7 and 113.3-second marks.
Strategy 1 (Gacha): Lineup: Crazed wall, Eraser, Sanzo, UFO cat (or Flying cat), Crazed UFO, Swimmer cat (Fish man preferrably), Octopus cat, Delinquent, Awakened Bahamut, Any other hard hitting Uber (Sodom works great)
Start off by letting the first owlbrow get close to your base, once its almost to your base send out 1 Fishman Cat.Level up your worker cat to 5 or 6 and start sending out Eraser&C.Wall, as well as Sanzo and Delinquent and Octopus. Once the Elizabeth and The Cyclone are held in place good enough send out A Bahamut, and whatever other Hard hitting Uber you brought with you. At this point you should have plenty of Fishmen, Octopus, Sanzos stacked (if they're all decent level atleast 25) and you should have this level beat in under 3 minutes.
- Line Up: Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Sanzo, Necro-dancer, Cameraman, Octopus Cat, Li´l Valkyrie, Shishilan Pasalan, Holy Dragon Megidora, God - Emperor Sodom (Megidora and Sodom can be replaced by any anti-floating Uber)
- Step 1: Wait until Owlbrow spawns and let it get near your base. Upgrade your worker cat to around lvl 3
- Step 2: Start deploying double Wall cats and few Cameramen until you save up for Li'l Valkyrie
- Step 3: Start deploying all anti-floating rares (Sanzo, Necro-Dancer, Cameraman, Octopus). If you have enough money deploy Shishilan first and then your other Ubers
- If you are worrying about the Elizabeth's, they are gonna be taken care of by Li'l Valkyrie and Shishilan
- You can replace Li'l Valkyrie with A. Bahamut