- 1 Bakoo spawns at the start of the battle.
- After 16.7 seconds500f, 3 Doge Darks spawn, delay 2~5 seconds.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, 1 Elder Sloth spawns.
- After 50 seconds1500f, 3 Gory Blacks spawn, delay 2~5 seconds, accompanied with another Bakoo.
- After 93.3 seconds2800f, the final Elder Sloth spawns.
- After 96.7 seconds2900f, the final Bakoo spawns.
- After 100 seconds3000f, 3 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn, delay 2~5 seconds.
- After 133.3 seconds4000f, 3 final Doge Darks spawn, delay 8~20 seconds.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Never, for any reason, shall you summon a single Ramen Cat, he's there for the combo only, summoning one could cause Bakoo to attack multiple times and maybe screw over your attempt.
Start by upgrading the worker and let the Doge Darks close to youe base, then kill them with Pizza and start spamming with the following priority (only summon something if you have enough for what comes first when available):Pizza, Camera, Manic Legs, others, Cyborg. Without meatshields, Bakoo will have no chance to ever attack, while the Elder Sloths would just get overwhelmed by your horde of cats, and you can even use the breakerblast cannon to stop their attacks. Camera will provide the defense and, togheter with Pizza and Cyborg, will cause even the Shadow boxers to die before achieving anything.
This stage can easily be beaten as long as the levels of your cats aren't particularly low; in case you are still having trouble, try using other midrangers that you hypermaxed, as long as they are fast attackers with better range than Cameraman. (Housewife, Seafarer, Ultra Souls ubers except Crane or KachiKachi, Delinquent, Yulala etc.)
- So far, this is the only Advent Stage without a boss. This is also the only Advent Stage where the featured enemy spawns more than once.