Revenge of the Dreamer is the second stage in A Deeper Dream. When clearing this stage, the player is guaranteed to unlock the True Form of Lone Cat and Kitten, Tourist Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 96.67 seconds2,900f.
- 1 Elder Sloth spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Elder Sloth spawns after 93.33 seconds2,800f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 2~5 seconds60f~150f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 2~5 seconds60f~150f.
- 3 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 2~5 seconds60f~150f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 8~20 seconds240f~600f.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Start by upgrading the Worker Cat and let the Doge Darks get close to the Cat Base, then kill them with Pizza Cat and start spamming with the following priority (only summon something if you have enough for what comes first when available): Pizza Cat, Cameraman Cat, Manic Macho Legs, King Dragon, and Cyborg Cat. Without meatshields, Bakoo will have no chance to ever attack, while the Elder Sloths will just get overwhelmed by your horde of cats, and you can even use the Breakerblast Cannon to stop their attacks. Cameraman Cat will provide the defense and, together with Pizza Cat and Cyborg Cat, will cause even the Shadow Boxer Ks to die before achieving anything.
This stage can easily be beaten as long as the levels of your cats aren't particularly low; in case you are still having trouble, try using other midrangers that you hypermaxed, as long as they are fast attackers with better range than Cameraman Cat (Housewife Cat, Seafarer Cat, Ultra Souls Uber Rares except The Grateful Crane or Kachi-Kachi, Delinquent, Mystic Yulala, etc).
- This and Last of the Dead are the only Advent Stages where the boss spawns multiple times and isn't the boss.