- 1 Super Cosmic Cyclone spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Shibalien Elite spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 4 Mistress Celeboodles spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 10 Shibalien Elites spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 5 Star Pengs spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 General GreGories spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- Infinite Star Pengs spawn after 213.33 seconds6,400f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
Most strategies from the first stage will no longer work, but this stage is still a joke if attempted with all treasures due to the weak base stats of the enemies, meaning that getting such treasures is highly recommended.
Strategy 1 (ft. Cheating Heart and Cool Japan)
Save up money until Shibalien Elite spawns and gets about 2/3 of the way, then start spamming Mohawk, Gato Amigo, Wall, Sumo, and Macho Leg Cats. With Super Cosmic Cyclone's low damage and warp, your units should be able to live and keep cycling back from warp so Super Cosmic Cyclone will never hit the base. All you have to do is just send out Macho Leg Cats and if you have a big enough stack, it should overwhelm the Super Cosmic Cyclone, Mistress Celeboodles, and Star Pengs. Then after Super Cosmic Cyclone dies, you can spawn Awakened Bahamut and clean up.