Rider the Cat is a Rare Cat that is unlockable via the Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel collaboration gacha.
|Cat Unit # 459|
|Rider the Cat||Heroic Spirit Rider Cat|
Evolves into Heroic Spirit Rider Cat at level 10.
- Might freeze Angel Enemies.
- Decent health.
- Single target.
- Low attack power (it's a support unit, so that's ok).
- Kinda close ranged.
- This unit acts as sort of a cheaper, more ranged A Gift of Cats.
- This unit is surprisingly useful in Oncoming Maelstrom, due to the huge difference between Divine Cyclone's range (70) and Rider's (190). But remember to stack many of them, since they all die in one hit from the Cyclone. (Tested along with Stilts Cat, by El Palito 45).
Cat Unit # 459
Rider the Cat
| A Cat who wields dagger and chain with|
grace. At a slight visual disadvantage thanks
Heroic Spirit Rider Cat
| Gained command of a legendary lifeform.|
Can't see much due to the mask and
Cat Unit # 459
|A Cat who wields dagger and chain with grace. At a slight visual disadvantage thanks to her mask. Chance to Freeze Angels|
| Gained command of a legendary lifeform.
Can't see much due to the mask and Pegasus's head.
Chance to Freeze Angels
- Chapter 1: 380¢
- Chapter 2: 570¢
- Chapter 3: 760¢
|Rider the Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|900 HP||200 damage||190||3.40s||12||3 times||27f||17.00~8.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|15300 HP||3400 damage||Single Target||Might freeze Angel Enemies for 60~72f (40%)|
|Heroic Spirit Rider Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15300 HP||3400 damage||190||3.40s||12||3 times||27f||17.00~8.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+80||Single Target||Might freeze Angel Enemies for 60~72f (40%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Rider the Cat's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|