Risqué Terrain (見つめてキャッツアイ Mitsumete kyattsuai) is the 5th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulties.
Easy, though not quite as easy as the previous sub-chapters. In this sub-chapter you will encounter THE SLOTH 2 times, and in the last level, Otta-smack-u will be encountered for the first time. Most levels are rather annoying to deal with.
The 3 hardest stages of this subchapter are Enticing Tunnels (THE SLOTH, St. Pigge the 2nd act as the main threat), Twin Peaks (Highly Buffed Shy Boys and The Face appear as the threat) and Thriller Bridge (First appereance of Otta-smack-u, also has a SLOTH)
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Otta-smack-u: A moderate-health unit with good attack power and a fast attack rate. Can easily break through your defenses.
- While not his first appearance in-game, Shy Boy, a powerful Red/Floating enemy that attacks and moves very quickly, makes his first appearance in the Stories of Legend here.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 5-1: Lovely Minerals - Master A. appears as the main threat while receiving support from Dagshund, Celeboodle and Gory.
- Stage 5-2: Shapely Caverns - Two Master A.s appear as the main threat while being supported by Duche.
- Stage 5-3: Enticing Tunnels - THE SLOTH appears as the boss. St. Pigge the 2nd, Celeboodle and Jackie Peng appear as stalling enemies.
- Stage 5-4: Squishy Hollows - Dagshund and Duche appear as a constant threat to the player.
- Stage 5-5: Twin Peaks - When the enemy base is attacked, two highly-magnified Shy Boys and The Face will come out.
- Stage 5-6: Thriller Bridge - THE SLOTH serves as the boss of this stage. A massive wave of Celeboodles and Otta-smack-us spawn when the enemy base is attacked to support the boss, and Otta-smack-us will be spawned at a mild pace from thereon.