Ritual Confusion (さらに召喚された福, Sara ni shōkan sa reta fuku!, More Fortune Has Been Summoned!) is the February Lucky Ticket G event in The Battle Cats and Nyanko Daisensou. The enemy introduced in this event is Lucky Dags, a Black variant of Dagshund.
- ● NEW expert-level stages!
- Shut up and eat your sushi!
- During this event, take on dachshund-gone-bad Lucky Dags in new expert map Ritual Confusion!
- Available February 16th (11:00am) thru March 1st (10:59am)!
- Clear the stages to earn the coveted "Lucky Tickets G"! Head to the normal capsule and choose the Lucky Capsules G mode to use your rewards and pick up tons of XP and valuable special items! Later stages in "Ritual Confusion" will have a higher drop rate for more ticket rewards at once!
- ※"Ritual Confusion" is available once Empire of Cats Ch 3 has been cleared.
- ※If stages for this event do not appear, please update your Battle Cats app to the most recent version and restart the app.
- ● Lucky Tickets G!
- Use rewards from "Ritual Confusion" to earn Catamins and XP packs from a new normal capsule option!
- Tap the button at the top of the Cat Capsules menu to select the Lucky Capsules G option and draw using your Lucky Tickets G!
- ※Lucky Tickets G cannot be used once this event is finished, and all leftover tickets will disappear. Draw soon after collecting the tickets! Be aware that leftover Lucky Tickets G cannot be traded for other items.
- ※If the Lucky Capsules G option does not appear in the Cat Capsules, please update your Battle Cats app to the most recent version and restart the app.
List of Levels
|English Version||Japanese Version||Translation|
|Stage 1||Hang onto Happiness||幸せを丸かぶり (Shiawase o Maru Kaburi)||We're all Happy|
|Stage 2||Silent Family||家族たちの沈黙 (Kazoku-tachi no Chinmoku)||Family's Silence|
|Stage 3||Eat Happy Sushi||Eat Happy Osushi||Eat Happy Osushi|
|Stage 4||Expired Joy||幸福の賞味期限 (Kōfuku no Shōmi Kigen)||Happiness Expiration Date|
|Stage 5||Sins and Blessings||転禍為福 (Tenkaifuku)||Turning Evil Into Good|
- February 16th, 2019 to March 1st, 2019
- February 16th, 2020 to March 1st, 2020