Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The stage will start with one Swordsman, Chibigau and Burning Phoenix.
- The swordsman does insane damage (20000) but it has terrible health (2000) and give a lot of money when killed.
- Burning Phoenix and Chibigau are just something spawned to make the level feel like a collaboration stage, their attack power can barely hurt anything.
- When the enemy base is damaged (health down to 99%), other peons will appear along with the Awakened Princess.
- Up to 3 Dagshunds and Duches can be seen here.
- Awakened Bahamut can one-shot almost anything in this stage, including the Princess. So just spawn him after the boss shockwave to win this stage.
- The classic strategy, using Giraffe Cat and Cats in a Box to slowly drain her health is also works, but it takes more time.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.