This is the first level in Kerihime Awakens!. This stage has a very low chance to unlock Kerihime's true form upon completion, which gives her better stats and speed.
- The stage will start with one Swordsman, Chibigau and Burning Phoenix.
- The swordsman does insane damage (20000) but it has terrible health (2000) and give a lot of money when killed.
- Burning Phoenix and Chibigau are just something spawned to make the level feel like a collaboration stage, their attack power can barely hurt anything.
- When the enemy base is damaged (health down to 99%), other peons will appear along with the Awakened Princess.
- Up to 3 Dagshunds and Duches can be seen here.
- Awakened Bahamut can one-shot almost anything in this stage, including the Princess. So just spawn him after the boss shockwave to win this stage.
- The classic strategy, using Giraffe Cat and Cats in a Box to slowly drain her health is also works, but it takes more time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.