The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Enemy Base spawn some Those Guys at the beginning, then the Princess appears after 20 seconds.
- Other peons soon follow the Princess: Swordsman - Trolly Bloggers - Otta - Princess Head. They are spawned infinitely.
- Swordsman is buffed even higher (50000 damage), but its heath is just as terrible (5000 HP).
- The Princess Head could be a difficult target due to his/her high health (200000) and damage (9600). But he/she can't last long with Awakened Bahamut.
- Again, Awakened Bahamut himself can kill the Princess easily. Throw in a Maglev Cat after him to finish her off quicker.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.