Royal Jelly Hell is the second stage in Queen's Condemnation. When clearing this stage, the player is guaranteed to unlock the True Form of Little Leaguer Cat, Golfer Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- Wall Doge and Cyberhorn spawn at the start of the battle.
- Wall Doge respawns infinitely every 26.7~33.3 seconds.
- Queen B spawns with a boss shockwave after 16.7 seconds.
- Dark Otter appears after 66.7 seconds.
- Another Cyberhorn appears after 126.7 seconds.
- Another Dark Otter appears after 186.7 seconds.
Manic Mohawk (40), Manic Eraser (45), Eraser (20+80), Catellite (42+12), Seafarer (40+3)
Bomber Cat (30), Can Can (Talented, 32+5), Chill (Talented 45+19), Bullet Train (50), A. Bahamut (40)
Sniper Cat recommended, but not necessary.
At the start, upgrade wallet until level 5, lure the Cyberhorn near your base and spawn everything except for bahamut, bullet rain and bomber. If you're lucky, Cyberhorn will get frozen for a while and you can DPS it using can can and chill. Keep doing this until the Cyberhorn is dead, then send bomber cats to stall the dark otter for money. After the dark otter dies, time bullet train to kill the wall doges without getting hit from Queen B. When there are no wall doges in her blindspot, time A. Bahamut and win.
Note: The cats above may be too high levelled. You can replace Mohawk with Fishman and Chill Cat with an anti-alien uber.