Royal Jelly Hell is the second stage in Queen's Condemnation. When clearing this stage, the player is guaranteed to unlock the True Form of Little Leaguer Cat, Golfer Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 Queen B spawns as the boss after 16.67 seconds500f.
- Infinite Wall Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 2 Cyberhorns spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 120 seconds3,600f.
- 2 Dark Otters spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 120 seconds3,600f.
Sniper Cat recommended, but not necessary.
At the start, upgrade wallet until level 3, lure the Cyberhorn near your base and spawn everything except for Bahamut, Bullet Train and Bomber. If you're lucky, Cyberhorn will get frozen for a while and you can DPS it using Can Can and Chill. Keep doing this until the Cyberhorn is dead, then send Bombercats to stall the Dark Otter for money. After the Dark Otter dies, time Bullet Train to kill the Wall Doges without getting hit by Queen B. When there are no Wall Doges in her blindspot, time A. Bahamut and win.
Note: The cats above may be too highly-levelled. You can replace Mohawk with Fishman and Chill Cat with an anti-alien uber. Dual erasers may also be too high levelled - in theory, it is sufficient if they can take 2 hits from Cyberhorn, the stats show that a level 30 manic eraser (minimum) and a level 20 + 30 eraser (minimum) will achieve this.
- Royal jelly is a substance secreted by worker bees and then fed to potential queen bees.