Ruins of the North is the only stage in Seeing Red ∞.
- 1 Shy Boy spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 5 Sir Seals spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 5 Pigges spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 5 One Horns spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 3 seconds90f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
For the Timed Score Rewards, use a lineup that can quickly take care of the One Horns and reach Nyandam before the Shy Boy spawns. Ideally, you want to build up a large amount of attackers and interrupt Nyandam's attacks with knockback units to prevent him from killing your stack.
Begin by spawning your cheap attackers and upgrading Worker Cat a few times. The first One Horn that dies should fill your wallet. After that, start sending out everything except A. Bahamut and combo cats. Spawn Bahamut immediately after Nyandam attacks and it will pin him to the base before Shy Boy appears. Use the Cat Cannon if Nyandam looks like he is about to attack. Note that in 3-crown, Nyandam will kill A. Bahamut in 1 hit, so units that weaken red can help greatly if he manages to pull off an attack.