- Croco spawns every 6.6~10 seconds.
- Squire Rel spawns every 10~16.6 seconds.
- A Mooth will spawn 33.3 seconds into the battle
- Once the base is damaged, Othom appears as the boss, accompanied by Gabriel, Heavenly Hippoe, Angelic Gory and Angelic Sleipnir. Relic Doge and Sir Rel appear as support and continue spawning.
- In total, the stage contains 8 Sir Rels, 8 Relic Doges, 5 Gabriels, 3 Angelic Sleipnirs, 9 Angelic Gories and 9 Heavenly Hippoes.
- There's a delay of 13.3~20 seconds between most of these enemies' spawns, except 3 of the Relic Doges and Sir Rels, which all spawn at the same time, and the Angelic Sleipnirs, which have a delay of 20~26.6 seconds between each Sleipnir.
The key to this stage is stacking enough Cyberpunk Cats as the peons in the start of the game are very easy to stall; use this opportunity to stack a couple of Cyberpunk Cats. Once you feel like you have enough Cyberpunks, start deploying any ubers that will help (Mami, Amaterasu, Vars, LD ubers, etc.) and kill the Mooth. Money is not a problem in this stage due to the endless spamming of Angel enemies so bring at least 3 meatshields plus Ramen Cat. Some spammable attackers such as Slapstick Cats, Cameraman Cat or Cyborg Cat will also be very useful as well to deal some quick damage to the Angelic Gories and Heavenly Hippoes. If the enemies are effectively stalled by the Cyberpunks, then you should be able to win.