- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 1 Mooth spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Othom spawns as the boss.
- 5 Sir Rels spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 5 Relic Doges spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 5 Gabriels spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 3 Angelic Sleipnirs spawn, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 9 Angelic Gories spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 9 Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 3 Sir Rels spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Relic Doges spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
With Othom's extensive range and an indomitable spam of Angel peons, the key to this stage is stacking enough Cyberpunk Cats to perma-slow them from afar, as the peons at the beginning are very easy to stall. Five Cyberpunks are enough if you time them such that they attack one after the other, but you can get away with as little as two if you upgrade his Slow Talent enough.
Once you're done stacking Cyberpunks, start deploying any Legends or miscellaneous Ubers that will help (Awakened Mina is a great unit here) and kill the Mooth. Money is not a problem due to the Angel spam, so bring at least 3 meatshields plus Ramen Cat. Some spammable attackers such as Slapstick Cats, Cameraman Cat or Cyborg Cat will also be very useful as well to deal some quick damage to the Angelic Gories and Heavenly Hippoes. If the enemies are effectively stalled by the Cyberpunks, then you should be able to win.
3-Crowned, the fundamentals of the stage don't change very much. Cyberpunk and Ramen remain an important part of the stage, as do spammable attackers like Slapsticks and Cameraman. Just bear in mind the enemies push a lot harder than before, so higher cash drains like Cyborg become a liability. Make sure Ramen is high level!
You need Green Shell Cat (the higher the level, the better), Healer Cat (any level), Slime Cat (any level but must 1-shot the starting peons), Stone Cat (any level but must 1-shot the starting peons) and Golfer Cat (any level but higher level can speed things up). So, first you use the Stones and Slimes to kill the Mooth, but you have to be careful to not hit the base, so control how many you send out. After Mooth is dead, let whatever you have on the field die to the peons. Then, you have to get a Green Shell close to the base BUT NOT HIT THE BASE. To do this, time your Stones (they die after landing one hit) and your Green Shell (it moves slower than Stone). Once you have a Green Shell close to the base, spawn Healer, and then wait for its cooldown to end and spawn a second Healer. They will permafreeze the peons stacking up on Green Shell, but they won't kill the peons as they have incredibly low DPS. Green Shell has a super, super long backswing and single target, so they won't kill the peons and advance no matter what. Now, spam Golfers until you win. Golfer hits ahead of its target, so it won't hit the peons and will instead hit and destroy the base. If your Golfers don't damage the base, your Green Shells were too far from the base and you need to restart. This strategy works on 1 to 3 crown.