- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 10 Aku Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns after 23.33 seconds700f.
- 4 Aku Gories spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
This stage is optimized for level 19 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first.
Fallen Bear is truly a threatening enemy; luckily, as his debut stage, Sahara isn't too mean. As long as you have many meatshields and you can take out Aku Gories before they stack, you should be fine.
This strategy works with cat levels restricted to at least 13, or as low as 8 with True Forms and, maybe, Aku Researcher.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, a third 75¢ meatshield, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Ururun Cat, Bahamut Cat, at least one combo for starting worker level or Crazy Hearts. Normal Cannon.
Allow the enemies to hit your base at first, but immediately summon Crazed Legs, then Dragon to start taking them out. Follow with meatshields, as your units will start pushing, and Ururun. These Cats should be enough to kill the first Aku Gory, whose money drop shall be used to summon Bahamut. The meatshields will keep Fallen Bear from advancing, while your attackers should at least break his shield and knock him back once. Use the cannon whenever it is ready to help with the multitude of peons. The Crazed Dragons should stack in good enough numbers to make dealing with the next Aku Gories manageable, but you should expect the loss of Bahamut and Ururun at some point. Eventually, all Aku Gories will be dead and, with the help of a second Ururun, soon Fallen Bear too.