- This level is very difficult. It's highly recommended to bring the Rich Cat item and a Treasure Radar if you want Li'l Nyandam (Make sure you know you're going to win, though!') For units, it's also highly recommended to have level 20+ Crazed Cats and True Forms of Normal Cats at (+15) or higher.
- Don't bring Ururun Wolf here, because if she knocks back Le'noir or Wall Doge, all your ranged dealers will walk into the range of Li'l Nyandam and get insta-killed. Just like in "Cave Fillet" (where when you knock back Teacher Bun Bun, Nyandam may follow-up and kill your cats).
- Li'l Nyandam makes his first and only Stories of Legend appearance here as the boss.
- Le'noir, Trolly Blogger, Metal Doge, Shy Boy and Wall Doge appear as support for Li'l Nyandam. They're spawned at somewhat mild intervals.
- Teacher Bun Bun appears for the sake of gathering money early enough, backed up by some Metal Doge.
- Heavenly Hippoes spawn with only Bun Bun, appearing as support.
This stage is much harder in 3 and 4-Star due to the buff of the enemies. In 4-Star, you will need the True Forms of the Li'l Cats to make this more manageable and Hermit Cat can also help, too.
It's possible to stall Teacher Bun Bun using constant meatshields until you're able to summon Bahamut Cat, but clearing the first few Heavenly Hippoes is the main problem. For Li'l Nyandam , it is recommended to bring anti-Red cats such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Dark Cat, etc.
If you have Super Galaxy Cosmo, then this stage will be very easy as it outranges both Le'noir and Li'l Nyandam.
Strategy 1 (Spam to win)
- Line Up: Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Macho Legs Cat, Paris Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat.
- Cat Levels: Normal Cats (>20+50), Paris Cat (>40) and Special Cats (30)
- Power-ups: Using a Rich Cat will help when the player defeats Bun Bun, which will give a lot of money for later. Sniper the Cat is not necessary here, even though there are ranged enemies.
- Start the battle with constant meatshielding, spawn a Crazed Dragon and some ranged cats to deal with Teacher Bun Bun. Keep spawning ranged cats and meatshields, they will probably be wiped out by Le'noir and Nyandam. Only spawn Bahamut when Li'l Nyandam is pushed behind the Le'noir so that he can do some damage to the Le'noir. The player will be in short of money until the 2 Shy Boys appear. As their stats here are low enough for them to not be a threat, a couple of Paris Cat should take them out easily, repeat the strategy.
- Holy Valkyrie Cat can be deployed at any time, the best is when Li'l Nyandam exposed to attack without backup. Only spawn Ururun after Li'l Nyandam is defeated, since she outranges the Le'noirs.
Strategy 2 (Gacha)
Ramen Cat is amazing here, as at level 30, it can tank one hit from either Le'noir or Li'l Nyandam. Line Up: Moneko, Neneko (For the Sister Act combo, not required), Skelecat, Necromancer Cat, Mr. (Bony Bone and Biohazard combos), Ramen Cat (lvl 30+), Paris Cat (lvl 30+), Awakened Bahamut (lvl 20+, preferably 30), Crazed Whale (lvl 20+) Sanzo Cat.
Start by using Ramen, Paris and Sanzo to defeat Teacher Bun Bun and the Heavenly Hippoes. After deafeating Bun Bun, Li'l Nyandam will have spawned. Use Ramen and Crazed Whale to kill the Le'noirs and Li'l Nyandam, Awakened Bahamut for extra damage, and Sanzo helps for the Shy Boys.
No powerups necessary.
Use Crazed/Manic Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall and Dark Cat as meatshields.
Extra power for defeating the Le’noir will be: Crazed/Manic Legs Cat and King Dragon Cat.
You’ll need Island Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Cyberpunk Cat and Ultralan Pasalan to defeat Li’l Nyandam. Always stack Ultralans and Cyberpunks and send out Bahamut and Island when there aren’t any Le’noirs in front of Nyandam. Soon You’ll see Nyandam expire, and you win the level! (Use Treasure Radar for Li’l Nyandam).
Strategy 4 Feat. Cyberpunk Cat (No Uber)
No power-ups necessary but you may bring along a Rich Cat or Treasure Radar (if you can beat the stage).
Cat Units: Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank (20), Eraser Cat (20+10), Crazed Gross Cat (20), Seafarer Cat (30), Crazed Fish (20), Cameraman Cat (30), Ramen Cat (30+1), Awakened Bahamut Cat (20), Cyberpunk Cat (30)
Seafarer can be interchanged with Pizza Cat, which helps to defeat Le'noir quicker.
Start by stalling the Bun Bun and Metal Doges. After you collect enough money, deploy Cyberpunk and meatshields while upgrading your wallet. Cyberpunk will slow down and chip away the Li'l Nyandam and Le'noirs. Spam Crazed Fish and Ramen to depose Li'l Nyandam quicker. A well-timed A-Bahamut also helps to rush the Le'noirs and Li'l Nyandam. Cameraman and Seafarer is mainly used for the Shy Boys that pop up periodically, however you can use Seafarer for the main enemies due to its decent health.