|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
|Cat Unit # 423|
Evolves into Saki Matsuga & Cat CC at level 10.
- Very low damage
This duo of Cat and anime girl unfortunately has no meaning or use in the game other than to boost User Rank. The best it can do is offer some support in early Empire of Cats stages like Korea or Japan, as they will falter and die at any real threat, like Master A. Unfortunately, no amount of boost will save it from this fate either, as they have too low base stats.
On the plus side, she has a 100% chance to Weaken Red Enemies to 50% damage, which may be useful, as you can use her like a suicidal debuffer, unless you have a rapid supply of meatshields to protect him, like Tank Cat or the Crazed Cats. Even then, the duo will be useless without protection, and even then, it would be better to use and invest in attackers like Cameraman Cat or Salon Cat.
|Cat Unit # 423||Rare Cat|
Saki Matsuga & Cat
Saki Matsuga & Cat CC
|Cat Unit # 423||Rare Cat|
|Enter the "Subway" race! A girl who
goes to school in the subway, Dazai Moe's childhood friend, lowers the attack power of surely red enemies belonging to the track and field club
|Enter the "Subway" race!
You try to use the stairs as part of training lower the always red enemy attack force
- Chapter 1: 320¢
- Chapter 2: 480¢
- Chapter 3: 640¢
|Saki Matsuga & Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,200 HP||200 damage||260||2.27s||16||4 times||1.83s||15.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,160 HP||1,360 damage||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Red Enemies by 50% for 150~180F|
|Saki Matsuga & Cat CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8,160 HP||1,360 damage||260||2.27s||16||4 times||1.83s||15.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Red Enemies by 50% for 150~180F|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Saki Matsuga & Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A chibi black and white version of Saki Matsuga running with a cat.
- Evolved Form: A chibi coloured version of Saki Matsuga running with a cat, the cat is wearing a train costume.
|Get On! Kyoto City Subway Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|