Scars of War (戦争のつめあと Sensō no tsume ato) is the 25th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulties. This sub-chapter was added in July 13th, 2015 - update version 4.0.2 for Nyanko Daisensou (available in The Battle Cats since July 23rd, 2015).
Jaw-dropping difficulty for the first time the player meets this subchapter. The player should have completed Into The Future by now and collected all treasures. If not then this subchapter will be either impossible or near impossible. You should at least have all treasures in ITF 1 in order to move on the next subchapter.
2 or 3 Stars is easier due to the player most likely to have all ITF treasures
- This sub-chapter features no brand new mechanics or enemies, but it is the first sub-chapter to feature Alien-type enemies.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 levels:
- Stage 25-1: Valkyrie Plains - This stage contains Shibaliens as peons that spawn every so often, with Doge, Doge Dark, Gabriel and Metal Doge as bosses, all of which are highly buffed.
- Stage 25-2: Minefield - Master A. serves as the boss, with Chickful A, Helmut Krabbe and Hyppoh supporting him.
- Stage 25-3: Kugel Schreiber - THE SLOTH, R. Ost, Dober P.D, and Assassin Bear all appear in this level in different waves to oppose the player.
- Stage 25-4: Muddy Trench - Groups of Sir Seals will serve as your only enemies until Camelle, the boss, has spawned, in which Imperator Sael will now spawn instead of his Red counterpart.
- Stage 25-5: Sniper Jungle - At the start of the level, Mooths will spawn until the boss, J.K. Bun Bun, has spawned, and the Mooths will be replaced with Maawths and Shy Boys, along with Pigeon de Sable throughout.
- Stage 25-6: Sunset Soldier - The level will begin with a single Ursamajor spawned with some Trolly Bloggers, and when the base is damaged, four Ursamajors will spawn.
- Stage 25-7: Father's Back - Sunfish Jones will serve as the boss, with assistance from Gory Black, and after some time, Elizabeth the LVIth will spawn as a mini-boss.
- Stage 25-8: Winning Back - The stage begins with basic enemies spawning until the base is damaged, where Nimoy Bore will spawn. After some time, a buffed Bore will spawn to assist the Nimoy Bore.
- This sub-chapter includes two different levels where the enemy base has over 999,999 HP.