The Alien variant of Kang Roo. She has longer range, significantly increased stats, area attacks and the ability to knockback cats (30%). However, she has a longer backswing compared to other variants, making it difficult for her to advance. Instead of boxing gloves, she has scissors on her hands.
Former welterweight champ of Gliese 832c. Stripped of her title once judges noticed the custom gloves she wore in round 4. They really help deliver powerful knockback.
謎の異星人にもらったグローブで試合に 挑んだら怪光線を放ち反則負け。協会から 追放された過去とふっとばす能力を持つ。
|SBA universe amateur Former boxing champion .
Foul losing emits eldritch blast Once challenged to match a glove that got to alien mystery . With the ability to blow past that have been expelled from the association.
- Stage 2-11: Spain (100%)
- Stage 2-23: Australia (100%)
- Stage 2-44: NASA (100%)
- Stage 2-48: Moon (100%)
- Stage 3-11: Spain (250%)
- Stage 3-15: Turkey (250%)
- Stage 3-20: Cambodia (250%)
- Stage 3-23: Australia (250%)
- Stage 3-44: NASA (250%)
- Stage 1-12: Red Rectangle (100%)
- Stage 1-22: Betelgeuse (100%)
- Stage 1-38: Somolon (250%)
- Stage 1-39: Ababwa (250%)
- Stage 2-12: Red Rectangle (250%)
- Stage 2-22: Betelgeuse (250%)
- Stage 2-38: Somolon (600%)
- Stage 2-39: Ababwa (600%)
- Stage 3-6: Mercury (600%)
- Stage 3-7: Sun (600%)
- Stage 3-20: Vega (600%)
- Stage 3-22: Betelgeuse (600%)
- Stage 3-38: Somolon (800%)
- Stage 3-39: Ababwa (800%)
- Stage 26-3: Ancient Trial (200%)
- Stage 26-7: Government Watchdog (400%)
- Stage 27-2: Gestalt, Decay (800%)
- Stage 28-1: At Least I'm a Cat (800%)
- Stage 33-2: Technocracy (800%)
- Stage 12-2: Cave Maidens (1200%)
- Growing Blue: Blue Illusion (Insane) (100%)
- Catfruit Stages: Catfruit Jubilee (250%)
- King Wahwah's Revenge: N-1 Grand Prix (Deadly) (800%)
- Growing Strange: Galactic Threat (Merciless) (800%)
- Forbidden Bride Pt II: Show Me The Stars (600%)
- Christmas in Space: Cosmic Xmas (500%)
- Spring for Sensei: Dangerous Equations (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 17 (250%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|24,000 HP||2,800 damage||199 (Area Attack)||51f||24||3 times||12f|
|Might knock back all Cat Units (30%)||Alien|
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- The name and appearance of this enemy are a reference to a movie by Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands.
- Scisoroo may also be a reference to Alien Baltan, a lobster-ish alien with similar metal pincers from the Ultraman franchise.
- In fact, Scissoroo uses blasters hidden inside her pincers to attack, just like how Alien Baltans have various hidden weapons inside their pincers.
- The planet mentioned in her description is completely real!
- Scissoroo was the only Kang Roo variant not given multi-hit in the 6.0 update.
- If Scissoroo advances a little at a time, it will look like she is sliding. This is due to the fact that her walking animation starts on the ground longer than her variants.