- After 3.3 seconds100f, a Bore spawns.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, a Nimoy Bore spawns.
- After 66.7 seconds2000f, 2 more Bores spawn, stack after 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- After 100 seconds3000f, 2 more Nimoy Bores spawn, stack after 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- On base hit, Boraphim spawns as the boss with:
- 10 Nimoy Bores, stack every 5~15 seconds.
- 10 Bores, stack every 5~15 seconds.
lineup: Dual Mohawks, Dual Erasers, iCat (True Form required), Surfer Cat (True Form recommended), Juliet Cat, the rest of your lineup isup to your preferences. Cat Combos and anti-red Ubers are recommended. Additional meatshields may fare you well
When the first bore spawns, lure it to your base. When it's close, spawn a round of meatshields, and iCat. From then on, continue to stack your freezers while keeping a layer of meatshields in front of them. Careful not to over-meatshield, as you may hit your spawn limit. Once you get through the initial bore wave, you should have a sizeable stack of all 3 freezers and a layer of each meatshield and your Ubers deployed. Once boraphim spawns, if Juliet Cat has been stacked enough, you’ve already won the stage. Now prepare yourself for Deep Sea Dying...
- Catway is useful here due to his "Strong Against" ability.
- The Whales, especially Manic Island Cat is effective here as both a meatshield and damage dealer.
- 3~4 meatshields should be used here.
- The player can also use the Flying Cats here to make use of their high DPS. Plus, the basic Flying Cat has a chance to weaken Angels.
- Awakened Bahamut is effective here, as he will attack after a knockback.
- Occasionally knockbacks are good here, try to use area knockbacks like jamiera cat
- Using units with the Freeze ability is a necessity in this battle. They can potentially drop any bit of difficulty. Recommended freezers to use are iCat, Seafarerer cat, and Juliet Cat