- After 3.3 seconds100f, a Bore spawns.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, a Nimoy Bore spawns.
- After 66.7 seconds2000f, 2 more Bores spawn, stack after 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- After 100 seconds3000f, 2 more Nimoy Bores spawn, stack after 3.3~5 seconds100~150f.
- On base hit, Boraphim spawns as the boss with:
- 10 Nimoy Bores, stack every 5~15 seconds.
- 10 Bores, stack every 5~15 seconds.
lineup: Dual Mohawks, Dual Erasers, iCat (True Form required), Surfer Cat (True Form recommended), Juliet Cat, the rest of your lineup isup to your preferences. Cat Combos and anti-red Ubers are recommended. Additional meatshields may fare you well
When the first bore spawns, lure it to your base. When it's close, spawn a round of meatshields, and iCat. From then on, continue to stack your freezers while keeping a layer of meatshields in front of them. Careful not to over-meatshield, as you may hit your spawn limit. Once you get through the initial bore wave, you should have a sizeable stack of all 3 freezers and a layer of each meatshield and your Ubers deployed. Once boraphim spawns, if Juliet Cat has been stacked enough, you’ve already won the stage. Now prepare yourself for Deep Sea Dying...
- Catway is useful here due to his "Strong Against" ability.
- The Whales, especially Manic Island Cat is effective here as both a meatshield and damage dealer.
- 3~4 meatshields should be used here.
- The player can also use the Flying Cats here to make use of their high DPS. Plus, the basic Flying Cat has a chance to weaken Angels.
- Awakened Bahamut is effective here, as he will attack after a knockback.
- Occasionally knockbacks are good here, try to use area knockbacks like jamiera cat
- Using units with the Freeze ability is a necessity in this battle. They can potentially drop any bit of difficulty. Recommended freezers to use are iCat, Seafarerer cat, and Juliet Cat
Strategy 2 (Lucas IV)
Lineup: Aerial Recon (Combo), Abaha, Manic Mohawk, dual Erasers, Zamboney, Manic Island
Powerups: Rich Cat and Cat CPU highly recommended
Use Juliet Cat, Seafarer and iCat to freeze the Bores, and just stack attackers. Honestly not much to this strategy, just spam properly and you'll win.
Strategy 4 (ft. Kasa Jizo)
Lineup: Cool Japan (Combo) (Must have high level Sushi Cat, preferably true form), Elemental Duelist Cat, iCat, Seafarer Cat, Ramen Cat, Kasa Jizo, an alien killer.
Spawn Sushi, iCat and Duelist to kill the first Bore, also spawn Seafarers. When Nimoy comes out, spawn your alien killer and Kasa Jizo and Ramen. Keep spawning all your cats until you win.