Sea Breeze Salon is the second stage in Cutpurse Coast.
- 1 Bore spawns after 3.33 seconds100f.
- 1 Nimoy Bore spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 2 Bores spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 2 Nimoy Bores spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Catway is useful here due to his "Strong" ability.
- The Whales/Islands, especially Manic Island Cat, are effective here as both a meatshield and damage dealer.
- 3~4 meatshields should be used here.
- The player can also use the Flying Cats here to make use of their high DPS. Plus, the basic Flying Cat has a chance to Weaken Angels.
- Awakened Bahamut is effective here, as he will attack after a knockback.
- Occasionally knockbacks are good here, try to use area knockbackers like Jamiera Cat.
- Using units with the Freeze ability is a necessity in this battle. They can potentially drop any bit of difficulty. Recommended freezers to use are iCat, Seafarer Cat, and Juliet Cat.
Lineup: Dual Mohawks, Dual Erasers, iCat (True Form required), Seafarer Cat (True Form recommended), Juliet Cat, the rest of your lineup is up to your preferences. Cat Combos and anti-red Ubers are recommended. Additional meatshields may fare you well.
When the first Bore spawns, lure it to your base. When it's close, spawn a round of meatshields, and iCat. From then on, continue to stack your freezers while keeping a layer of meatshields in front of them. Careful not to over-meatshield, as you may hit your spawn limit. Once you get through the initial Bore wave, you should have a sizeable stack of all 3 freezers and a layer of each meatshield and your Ubers deployed. Once Boraphim spawns, if Juliet Cat has been stacked enough, you’ve already won the stage. Now prepare yourself for Deep Sea Dying…