Sea of Tuna is the 7th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
The hardest sub-chapter up to this point, but still only moderate in terms of difficulty. It's even worse when you know that Bore and Master A. appear in this sub-chapter, so be prepared. Cave Fillet is probably the hardest level in this sub-chapter, where Nyandam and Bun Bun combo up. They mess up newer players' line easily since their frontlines aren't usually strong enough.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Bore: An exceptionally powerful Red enemy with high stats, fast attacks and fairly quick movement speed. However, it has very short range. Can be treated as a much stronger and faster version of One Horn.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 7-1: Red Tuna Coast - A 400% Dark Emperor Nyandam appears as a boss after a few seconds, with Doge Darks appearing as support.
- Stage 7-2: Fresh Wharf - Two Master A.s appear together at the start. Hippoe and lots of Those Guys appear as protection for the Master A.s.
- Stage 7-3: Blue Ocean - Two Kang Roos and an Otta-Smack-u horde appear at the start, and then continue spawning at a mild rate.
- Stage 7-4: Carapaccio Waters - Bore makes his first appearance as the boss, with Gory and Hippoe spawning at a mild rate.
- Stage 7-5: Economic Sea - Hordes of Metal Hippoe and Dagshund spawning at a mild rate.
- Stage 7-6: Tactical War Tuna - Two SLOTHS appear as the main threats while being supported by enemy units like Doge Dark and Jackie Peng.
- Stage 7-7: Frozen Tuna Front - Constant waves of Master A., St. Pigge the 2nd, Metal Hippoe, Dagshund, Duche, Celeboodle and Doge Dark.
- Stage 7-8: Cave Fillet - Teacher Bun Bun and Dark Emperor Nyandam combo as boss, with One Horn and Pigge as support. Nothing is spawned until the boss fight except for two Those Guys.