The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Seagull Reserve is the fourth stage in Pararila Peninsula.
- The battle starts with 10 Crocos that spawn 8~16 seconds apart and 3 Crocos that spawns 1~16 seconds.
- After 16.7 seconds500f, 3 Zrocos spawn 4~16 seconds apart.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Zamelle spawns as the boss alongside Zroco, One Horn, Sir Seal and Zir Zeal.
- Zroco respawns every 6.7~13.3 seconds200f~400f, up to 9 can be seen.
- Sir Seal respawns infinitely every 40~60 seconds.
- Zir Zeal respawns every 30 seconds, up to 3 can be seen.
- If you prepare your team for Zir Zeals and Zamelle, you pretty much won't lose. There is a ridiculous amount of space in the stage to account for the Zir Zeals' burrowing and Zamelle, so you should just play this like any other Zombie stage: 3 meatshields, an attacker like Paris, double Jamieras, and Awakened Bahamut. Save Bahamut in case a Zir Zeal gets through under units and near your base, and use him to snipe the enemy base when Zamelle dies. The red enemies in this stage are not buffed high enough to merit any anti-red cats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.