Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Seagull Reserve is the fourth stage in Pararila Peninsula.
- 10 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 8~16 seconds240f~480f.
- 3 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~16 seconds30f~480f.
- 3 Zrocos spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 4~16 seconds120f~480f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- If you prepare your team for Zir Zeals and Zamelle, you pretty much won't lose. There is a ridiculous amount of space in the stage to account for the Zir Zeals' burrowing and Zamelle, so you should just play this like any other Zombie stage: 3 meatshields, an attacker like Paris, double Jamieras, and Awakened Bahamut. Save Bahamut in case a Zir Zeal gets through under units and near your base, and use him to snipe the enemy base when Zamelle dies. The red enemies in this stage are not buffed high enough to merit any anti-red cats.