|Cat Unit # 333|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Shadow Gao||Diabolic Gao|
Evolves into Diabolic Gao at level 10.
- Deals massive damage to Traitless enemies
- Immune to waves and knockback
- 100% chance to freeze Traitless enemies [Evolved]
- Fast attack rate and animation
- Good range
- Great amount of health
- Expensive cost
- Long recharge time
Diabolic Gao is an excellent Uber. With an outstanding 6.2k DPS and Shockwave immunity, Diabolic Gao is effective against most enemies (even traited) as his DPS is higher than many others and his range is above-average.
Diabolic Gao rules over a very narrow niche in the Cat Army: massive damage against non-traited enemies. As Diabolic Gao has high DPS even against traited enemies, he is an incredible offensive force able to wipe out many enemy lineups.
Diabolic Gao will make dealing with enemies such as Master A. and R. Ost far easier, as long as he is protected by meatshields. He will make Floor 30 of the Heavenly Tower pretty easy (provided you can deal with peons while not relying on Trolly Blogger to lure); he can also make Floor 40 easier since a hypermaxed Shadow Gao can knockback Mystic Mask Yulala in one hit and freeze him to make stalling much easier which by coincidence, is normally extremely difficult. But take note that when he knocks a traitless enemy back, the freeze is rather short for it to be relied upon and taken advantage of.
Even at his worst, Diabolic Gao can be used as a powerful generalist; though the price jump is high, the impressive non-hypermaxed of 6.2k DPS combined with fast attack rate (both of Bahamut's beginning two forms have under 4.5k DPS), wave immunity and high range make Diabolic Gao a direct upgrade to many other generalist ubers.
Due to his effectiveness against White enemies, and his gargantuan range, he is able to make the Crazed/Maniac stages much easier. Most of the stages have predominantly White enemies, so he is usually effective against both the peons and the boss. Notable stages which he excels in include The Crazed Cat, The Crazed Tank, The Crazed Gross, The Crazed Cow, The Crazed Lizard, The Crazed Titan and their Manic counterparts. In that same sense, Diabolic Gao also makes Awakening stages for most Special Cats a cakewalk; provided proper meatshielding, of course, as he targets almost all of them, excluding Dark Lazer, Beefcake Cat, and Flying Ninja Cat; who are respectively traited Black and Floating.
Cat Unit # 333
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Alternate-dimension Gao from the darkest timeline.|
Seeks power at any cost. (Area Atk)
|Appears only to those who have known true despair.|
Massive damage vs non-attribute enemies.
Cat Unit # 333
|Uber Rare Cat|
黒獣ガオウ (Kokujū gaō, Black Beast Gao)
|Another figure of Gao who was born in a cold world|
Wandering in search of mighty power
皇獣ガオウダーク (Sumeragi-jū gaoudāku, Imperial Beast Gao Dark)
|A phantom cat appearing only in front of those who despair of their helplessness|
Inflicts extra damage against enemies without attributes
- Chapter 1: 4,000¢
- Chapter 2: 6,000¢
- Chapter 3: 8,000¢
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|3,800 HP||1,800 damage||480||6.23 seconds||9||4 times||1.27 seconds||167s - 158.2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|64,600 HP||30,600 damage||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to White Enemies;|
Immune to Waves and Knockback.
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|96,900 HP||39,100 damage||480||6.23 seconds||9||4 times||1.27 seconds||167s - 158.2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50+70||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to White Enemies;|
Stops the movement of White Enemies for 1 second (100%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Shadow Gao's stats.
- Normal Form: Similar in appearance to his normal counterpart, Mighty Lord Gao, but he is now jet black with the exception of the blue spirals on his crest and shoulders. He is somewhat smaller than normal Gao, and the crest over his head has decreased in size as well, but there's still a Cat riding atop him. To attack, he jumps into the air, flips, and launches a bolt from his tail which explodes into a ice-like substance that splashes like water on contact of the ground.
- Evolved Form: Shadow Gao now has more blue detailing across his body, including his crest which became more ornate and gained more spikes. He seems to have gained somewhat of a charcoal-colored mane and a second darker tail. The normal cat is still present on top of Gao's neck/back. To attack, he still jumps and flips in the air, although the bolt now creates large ice spikes, reflecting his new freezing ability.
- When he was released, PONOS changed enemies that were both White and Floating into purely Floating, such as Teacher Bun Bun, to prevent Shadow Gao from being too overpowered.
- Shadow Gao's existence implies an existential Cat-multiverse, and furthermore depicts a world wherein the Cats as a race were nearly destroyed in ancient wars.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|