|Cat Unit # 497|
|Shakurel Cat||Shakurel Macho Cat|
Evolves into Shakurel Macho Cat at level 10.
- Short recharge time.
- Slow movement speed (Slowest meatshield in the game).
- Higher cost than similar meatshields, and doesn't has any ability nor good HP to make up for it.
Shakurel Cat can be used in much the same way as Cat, but it has two glaring drawbacks. The first is that it costs 60% more that Cat and most other Cat clones, and the second is that it moves at half the speed of Cat. On top of this, it lacks any useful stat bonuses or abilities which would redeem it in spite of its flaws. As a result, Shakurel Cat is generally a bad choice for an extra Cat-like meatshield, and only grows exponentially worse in stages which are lengthier and require more meatshields to be spawned, or in stages where money management is very important.
Cat Unit # 497
| With extinction looming, this Cat|
will survive by evolving a mightier jaw.
Shakurel Macho Cat
| Sometimes a jaw isn't enough?|
Get swole for MORE POWER!
Cat Unit # 497
- Chapter 1: 80¢
- Chapter 2: 120¢
- Chapter 3: 160¢
|Total XP Cost||1,298,550|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|375 HP||20 damage||150||35f 1.17 seconds||5||3 times||8f 0.27 seconds||2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2,550 HP||136 damage||Single Target||-|
|Shakurel Macho Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|2,550 HP||136 damage||150||35f 1.17 seconds||5||3 times||8f 0.27 seconds||2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Shakurel Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat with an abnormally large chin.
- Evolved Form: Gains a pair of muscular arms like Macho Cat's.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|