- Not to be confused with Shinji & Cat (Rare Cat).
|Cat Unit # 415|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Shinji Cat||Toji & Kensuke Cats|
Evolves into Toji & Kensuke Cats at level 10.
- High DPS and health.
- Chance to knockback Black and Metal enemies (30%).
- Creates level 2 Shockwaves (100%).
- Cheap cost and short recharge time compared to other Uber Rares.
- Fast attack rate.
- Low range.
- Slow movement speed.
- Knockback VS black is not very useful
- Similarly to Cats in the Cradle, Shinji Cat is used as a short-range tank to deal quick and high shockwave damage.
- Despite having lower health, speed and slightly lower DPS than Cats in the Cradle, Shinji Cat has a lower cost, better attack speed and Shockwaves in all forms rather than just in True Form, making him slightly better in some situations, especially early on or against Metal Enemies.
- Shinji Cat excels in stages where the boss does low damage or against Long Distance/Omni Strike enemies such as Cruel Angel Clionel or Daboo of the Dead.
- Despite his ability, he is not recommended for most Black Enemies, as knockback is rarely of any use against them and his short range means that he will die easily.
- Normal: A Cat who becomes paralyzed by fear. When bullied, Eva comes to his defense! Knocks back Metal/Black, with Wave Attack!
- Evolved: Cats who can't resist their curious nature. When bullied, Eva comes to their defense! Knocks back Metal/Black, with Wave Attack!
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコシンジ (Neko Shinji)||Cat Shinji|
|Evolved Form name||ネコトウジ＆ネコケンスケ (Neko Tōji & Neko Kensuke)||Cat Tōji & Cat Kensuke|
|Normal Form description||一人では何もできない臆病なにゃんこ|
|Evolved Form description||一人では何もできない好奇心旺盛なにゃんこ達|
- Chapter 1: $2000
- Chapter 2: $3000
- Chapter 3: $4000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|5,700 HP||2,250 damage||240||6.63 seconds||9||2 times||60f||67.00s - 58.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|96,900 HP||38,250 damage||Area Attack||Might knockback Metal and Black enemies (30%)
Creates a Lv.2 Shockwave (100%)
|Toji & Kensuke Cats|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|96,900 HP||38,250 damage||240||6.63 seconds||9||2 times||60f||67.00s - 58.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Might knockback Metal and Black enemies (30%)
Creates a Lv.2 Shockwave (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Shinji Cat's stats.
- Normal: ?
- Evolved: ?
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.