- For the other Shirou from the same event, see Li'l Shirou (Rare Cat).
Shirou the Cat is a Special Cat that is obtained as a Stamp Reward during the Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Collaboration Event.
|Cat Unit - 457|
|Shirou the Cat||Novice Mage Shirou Cat|
Evolves into Novice Mage Shirou Cat at level 10.
- Strong vs. Black.
- Decent DPS for his cost.
- Single-target attacks.
- Very short range.
- Long recharge time
- Normal Form: A Cat who strives to be a defender of justice. Spent months in his room trying to summon a Heroic Spirit. Strong vs. Black enemies.
- Evolved Form: Still hasn't succeeded at Heroic Cat summoning. Now leaves his room sometimes to do night patrols. Strong vs. Black enemies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコ士郎||Neko Shirou|
|Evolved Form name||魔術師見習いネコ士郎||?|
|Normal Form description||正義の味方を目指す少年に憧れるネコ|
|Evolved Form description||未だ英霊を呼べていないネコ|
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Shirou the Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|750 HP||130 damage||170||1.93s||10||3 times||36f 1.20s||18 - 9.20 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|12750 HP||2210 damage||Single Target||Strong against Black Enemies (inflicts x1.5 damage; takes only 1/2 damage)|
|Novice Mage Shirou Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|12750 HP||2210 damage||170||1.93s||10||3 times||36f 1.20s||18 - 9.20 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Strong against Black Enemies (inflicts x1.5 damage; takes only 1/2 damage)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: ?
- Evolved Form: ?
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|