Singapore is the ninth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 1 Otta-smack-u spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 2 Pigges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 4 Condemned Pengs spawn, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 10 Sinner Snaches spawn, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- The Cerberus Kids spawn as the boss.
- 2 Otta-smack-us spawn, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Pigges spawn, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
This stage is optimized for level 9 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first. Having said this, this stage grants plenty of time to prepare and doesn't contain strong pushers, meaning that you can easily beat this stage even with level 2 cats. For this reason, tackling this stage early is likely to bring benefit.
Bring a trio of cats with a cost of 75¢, Crazed Wall Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat. Start when the first enemies get close with Crazed Dragon and one-two meatshields until you get the Worker Cat to level 3, then add Bahamut and spam. Once Bahamut dies, summon Ururun, and for the rest just spam to win. Keep in mind that the Cannon's damage is still relevant at this point.