- Abilities used on Floating enemies are more effective!
The Sky Fruit is a Fruit Treasure found in Into the Future. It improves the effect of most anti-Floating abilities.
At 100% on all Sky Fruit Treasures, the following abilities are enhanced when used against Floating Enemies:
- The Strong Against effect goes from 1.5x damage to 1.8x damage, and 0.5x damage received to 0.4x damage received.
- The Massive Damage effect goes from 3x damage to 4x damage.
- The Insane Damage effect goes from 5x damage received to 6x damage.
- The Resistant effect goes from 1/4 damage received to 1/5 damage received.
- The Insanely Tough effect goes from 1/6 damage received to 1/7 damage received.
- The Freeze, Slow, Weaken, Curse and Dodge Attack effects are increased in duration by 20%.
- Finally, the Knockback effect's distance is increased by 30%.
Like the abilities they affect, they do not stack on multi-traited enemies. There still appears to be some uncertainty about what exactly each Treasure set's effect is alone.
||Bag of Emeralds
- The Sky Fruit originally only improved the Weaken effect's duration by 10% and the Knockback effect's distance by 20%. This was changed at an unknown date.