- At the start of the battle, 2 Otta-smack-us spawn, delay 0.7 seconds20f. At this time, 100 Those Guys spawn, delay 0.07~4 seconds2~120f.
- After 3.3 seconds100f, infinite Doges spawn, delay 3~20 seconds.
- On base hit, Dober P.D spawns as the boss with:
- 1 Miss Haka.
- 1 Zir Zeal.
- 5 Zories, delay 30~40 seconds.
- 5 quadruplets of Celeboodles, each quadruplet delay 0.3~2 seconds10~60f.
- 4 pairs of Otta-smack-us, each pair delay 0.3~2 seconds10~60f.
- 4 Dagshunds, delay 0.3~2 seconds10~60f.
- Infinite Celeboodles, delay 3.3~20 seconds100~600f.
- 100 Squire Rels, delay 0.07~0.6 seconds2~20f.
Battle: Get worker to level 2, then wait. Once the otters start hitting your base, spam everything in row 2 and keep it up for the rest of the fight; also summon Cat Jobs after clearing the meatshields if you feel unsafe. Then... nothing, that's it; you will eventually hit the base, permanently keep Haka Away with ease, and the DPS of yourfrontline will make quick work of everything; it's kinda like fighting a buffed Cosmic Cyclone with only cats that get outranged, for the enemies, that is. Zeal will likely not have time to burrow, but if it does, it is still way too weak for your units, so do not worry. Any extra unit with LD would help greatly, or just use Tourist to make Dober even less of a threat than he already is.