|Cat Unit # 527|
Evolves into Jellycat at level 10.
- Very high attack power.
- Quite cheap.
- Performs a level 5 wave with every attack.
- Relatively short recharging time.
- Short attack animation.
- Good speed.
- Short range.
- Extremely low health and a single knockback.
- Long time between attacks. (9 Seconds)
Because of his extremely low HP (even lower than Cyberpunk Cat at the same level), as well as his long TBA, he should be used as a suicide bomber meant for taking out mildly strong peons and also for chipping down/knocking back backliners. He's very useful in Bakoo, King Wah Wah, and Everlord Wan Wan's stages. Overall, this unit is very good to have and extremely useful, but just make sure to protect him well.
Cat Unit # 527
| When I woke up, I found myself turned into a slime.|
Now I wander the city bullying low-level heroes.
| Uncanny beasts that appear en masse, soothing|
the eyes and stinging the skin of passersby.
Cat Unit # 527
ネコスライム (Neco Slime)
|目が覚めたらスライムになっていたキャラクター 新米勇者たちを探し求め街の周りだけをさまよう 必ず波動を放つ|
|A character that has become slime when I wake up Searching for new heroes Wandering around the city|
ネコゼリーフィッシュ (Cat Jelly Fish)
| Characters that appear all at once when benefiting
An unrelenting blow to those who heal the viewer and break Visit the wave
- Chapter 1: 300¢
- Chapter 2: 450¢
- Chapter 3: 600¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||1,500 damage||140||9 seconds||15||1 time||9f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,700 HP||25,500 damage||Single Target||100% chance to perform a Lv.5 Shockwave attack.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,700 HP||25,500 damage||140||9 seconds||15||1 time||9f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||100% chance to perform a Lv.5 Shockwave attack.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Slime Cat's stats.
- Normal: A small blob with a cat face and ears, changes shape a bit to move and attack.
- Evolved: Now flatter and floating, with added tentacles, looks like a Jellyfish.
- His first form description may be a reference to "Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken".
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|