|Cat Unit # 527|
Evolves into Jellycat at level 10.
- 100% chance to perform a Lv.5 wave attack
- Very high attack power
- Cheap cost
- Short attack animation
- High movement speed
- Mediocre recharge time
- Extremely short range and health
- Long attack rate
Because of his extremely low HP (even lower than Cyberpunk Cat at the same level), as well as his long TBA, he should be used as a suicide bomber meant for taking out mildly strong peons and also for chipping down/knocking back backliners. He's very useful in Bakoo, King WahWah, and Everlord WanWan's stages. Overall, this unit is very good to have and extremely useful, but just make sure to protect him well.
Cat Unit # 527
|When I woke up, I found myself turned into a slime.|
Now I wander the city bullying low-level heroes.
|Uncanny beasts that appear en masse, soothing|
the eyes and stinging the skin of passersby.
Cat Unit # 527
ネコスライム (Neco Slime)
|目が覚めたらスライムになっていたキャラクター 新米勇者たちを探し求め街の周りだけをさまよう 必ず波動を放つ|
|A character that has become slime when I wake up Searching for new heroes Wandering around the city|
ネコゼリーフィッシュ (Cat Jelly Fish)
|Characters that appear all at once when benefiting
An unrelenting blow to those who heal the viewer and break Visit the wave
- Chapter 1: 300¢
- Chapter 2: 450¢
- Chapter 3: 600¢
|Total XP Cost||2,783,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|100 HP||1,500 damage||140||9 seconds||15||1 time||9f||21.67 - 12.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,700 HP||25,500 damage||Single Target||100% chance to perform a Lv.5 Shockwave attack.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,700 HP||25,500 damage||140||9 seconds||15||1 time||9f||21.67 - 12.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||100% chance to perform a Lv.5 Shockwave attack.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Slime Cat's stats.
- Normal: A small blob with a cat face and ears, changes shape a bit to move and attack.
- Evolved: Now flatter and floating, with added tentacles, looks like a Jellyfish.
- His first form description may be a reference to Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|