Slug Jockey Cat is a Rare Cat like Mr.Ninja, a character from PONOS's new simulation game, Namesta (なめすた), introduced in the 5th BitSummit Indle Game Festival, held in Miyako Messe, but without the 'cat' part. This is a new creature created by PONOS, with a name similar to the Funghi (なめこ) from NEO Mushroom Garden. This species has a better ability than Secret God, it can slow all enemies its range for 1 second with a 100% chance. However, Secret God outranges many enemies, this Cat does not. This cat can be obtained randomly from any stage in Sliming to Victory.
|Cat Unit # 343|
|Slug Jockey Cat||Slugcat|
Evolves into Slugcat at level 10.
- Can slow all enemies in its range, even Metal enemies, with a 100% chance.
- Average speed.
- Has Area Attack.
- Slow effect duration is about 1 second.
- Weak stats.
- Slow recharging time and attack rate.
- Low range.
- Pathetic DPS.
- Slug Jockey Cat's terrible DPS can actually be used to your advantage — stack enough of them on peons at the start of a level, and they can immobilize bosses with less range than them. Since slowed enemies still move at the speed of 1, they will eventually kill the Slugcat stacks.
Cat Unit # 343
Slug Jockey Cat
|One rainy day a Slug befriended a Cat. Her will is strong but her body is weak (to salt). Area attack Slows enemies for a moment.|
|They thought it wasn't fair for the Cat to always ride so now they take turns. No effect on race times. Area attack Slows enemies for a moment.|
Cat Unit # 343
| A lick and a cat who casually got into the rain after encountering the rain
I am good at tenacious game but lose a weak enemy's movement for a while in salt (range attack)
| To aim for further height, licks and cats who replaced the riders
Even though he is good at escaping for the moment, after all she slows down the weak enemy 's movement for a while (range attack)
- Chapter 1: 420¢
- Chapter 2: 630¢
- Chapter 3: 840¢
|Slug Jockey Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||60 damage||210||6.20s||12||2 times||27f||32.33s-23.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||1020 damage||Area Attack||Slow the movement of all enemies for 30f (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10200 HP||1020 damage||210||6.20s||12||2 times||27f||32.33s-23.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Slow the movement of all enemies for 30f (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Slug Jockey Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat sitting on a Slugbred.
- Evolved Form: The Cat becomes a Slugbred, but still keeps its trademark face. A smaller Slugbred is sitting on it.
- This cat was available to players of the second round of The Great Cat Tournament in their provided save.
- Slug Jockey Cat was originally a Special Cat.
- When the Sliming to Victory event was first made available, none of the stages had Slug Jockey Cat as a reward, making this cat unobtainable for over a year.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|