- After 10 seconds, 1 Gobble spawns.
- After 26.7 seconds800f, infinite Brollows spawn, delay 16~20 seconds.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, 2 Brollows spawn, delay 0.7 seconds20f.
- On base hit, Lowkey spawns as the boss with:
- 2 Lorises, delay 68~72 seconds.
- 3 Brollows, delay 3.3 seconds100f.
- 5 Brollows, delay 18.7~25.3 seconds560~760f.
- Infinite Brollows, delay 16.7~23.3 seconds500~700f.
- 3 Gobbles, delay 50~53.3 seconds1500~1600f.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Ramen is only present for combos and can be interchanged freely with Rich Cat III; either way, neither must be used.
Battle: The first step is to intercept Gobble attacks with Fishman near the center of the stage; once Gobble dies, spam Cameraman, Fishman and Slapsticks. Despite the curse, you will be able to kill Brollows in few hits, you will also be able to hit back Gobble before he attacks most of the times, while Cyberpunk, who shall be summoned once one has enough money, provides support. Use Bullet Train to prevent big losses of terrain, this way the enemy army should be unable to hit your base, if not for Loris, who is a minor issue.
Every once in a while, you will see an opportunity to hit Lowkey directly with A. Bahamut; do not waste it! It is crucial that A. Bahamut, however, receives aid from the cannon or a speed up combo (Put on Ice in place of Good Jobs!) unless properly timed, as his "comeback time" is equal to Lowkey's attack rate.
You can 2-cycle him with no issues if you time A. Bahamut well, when there are no enemies close. Note thet A. Bahamut should not be used against anything else, as the enemy army will slowly be pushing for the entire fight, so the few Bahamuts you need, the better (you can survive safely for about 3 attempts, after that it is uncertain if you'll ever have another opportunity to rely on Bahamut).