- 1 Gobble spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 16~20 seconds480f~600f.
- 2 Brollows spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 3 Gobbles spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 50~53.33 seconds1,500f~1,600f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 18.67~25.33 seconds560f~760f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 3.33 seconds100f.
- 2 Lorises spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 68~72 seconds2,040f~2,160f.
- 1 Lowkey spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Ramen is only present for combos and can be interchanged freely with Rich Cat III; either way, neither must be used.
Battle: The first step is to intercept Gobble attacks with Fishman near the center of the stage; once Gobble dies, spam Cameraman, Fishman and Slapsticks. Despite the curse, you will be able to kill Brollows in few hits, you will also be able to hit back Gobble before he attacks most of the times, while Cyberpunk, who shall be summoned once one has enough money, provides support. Use Bullet Train to prevent big losses of terrain, this way the enemy army should be unable to hit your base, if not for Loris, who is a minor issue.
Every once in a while, you will see an opportunity to hit Lowkey directly with A. Bahamut; do not waste it! It is crucial that A. Bahamut, however, receives aid from the cannon or a speed up combo (Put on Ice in place of Good Jobs!) unless properly timed, as his "comeback time" is equal to Lowkey's attack rate.
You can 2-cycle him with no issues if you time A. Bahamut well, when there are no enemies close. Note thet A. Bahamut should not be used against anything else, as the enemy army will slowly be pushing for the entire fight, so the few Bahamuts you need, the better (you can survive safely for about 3 attempts, after that it is uncertain if you'll ever have another opportunity to rely on Bahamut).