- 1 Mooth spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 36.67 seconds1,100f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 1 Mooth spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 2 Zollows spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
First, wait out the two Mooths and two Zollows, then kill them. Make sure that you use the money from the Mooths wisely, as you'll have a lot of it. Once you have a lot of money, hit the base and release M. Ost. Use your usual methods of killing him, with anti-Relic cats such as Slapstick Cats, Awakened Mina and Ultimate Catman, or any strong generalist Ubers/Legends, like Awakened Ururun or Kasli the Bane. The Zollows appear pretty infrequently, but they have the potential to wipe out all of your anti-Relic cats in one hit. When that happens, just keep meatshielding and spawn more, repeating this until M. Ost is dead.
- This stage's name may be a reference to the Dry Bones enemies from the Mario franchise, as sodden is an antonym of dry and Zollow's collapsing and reassembling animations are quite similar to the Dry Bones' own.