The Tuesday Blitz Stage or Tuesday Guerrilla Stage (ゲリラ火曜ステージ Gerira Kayō Sutēji) is a harder variation of the regular Tuesday Stages. Each time the player beats this stage, they will be rewarded with two Speed Ups.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 2 Doge Darks spawn after 23.33 seconds700f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- 1 Gory Black spawns after 58.67 seconds1,760f.
- 1 Gory Black spawns after 66 seconds1,980f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 66.67~100 seconds2,000f~3,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
For the peons, using Area Attack Cats such as Paris Cat or Crazed UFO Cat will take care of them. For the boss, you must use cats that have a longer range than 410 (Bahamut Cat, Ururun Wolf) so that Le'noir doesn't hit them. Protect them well.
Alternatively, Dark Lazer can solo this level.
If you don't have Dark Lazer, you can use some of the many anti-Black Ubers. Some of the most notable are Vars and three of the Sengoku Wargods Vajiras units: Oda Nobunaga, Sanada Yukimura, and Maeda Keiji.
- Vars: Vars has longer range than Le'noir (445 vs 410), and he has a chance to knockback and slow Black enemies. This can help prevent Le'noir from advancing. Vars also has a quick attack rate, so with enough luck and meatshields, Le'noir will barely be able to hit Vars.
- Oda Nobunaga: Oda Nobunaga has a quick attack rate and a 100% chance to freeze Black enemies for 180f. His attack speed is less than 180f, so as long as Le'noir is hit by Nobunaga, you have pretty much won the level, as Le'noir only has one knockback.
- Maeda Keiji: Has high health and takes greatly reduced damage from Black enemies. Not too much damage and range, but is a useful tank against Le'noir, protecting longer-ranged cats like Bahamut.
- Sanada Yukimura: Sanada has a quick attack animation and can deal massive damage to Black enemies. As a plus, he has multiple knockbacks that can be useful for getting his attack back and going back in to take out Le'noir and Shadow Boxer K. If you have his true form then you can beat the stage very easily.