Spiraling Ring is the first stage in Theatre of Fear.
- The enemy base, a Relic Doge Base, spawns at the start of the battle.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500~700f.
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 60 seconds2,400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600~700f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP, Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss with:
This could be considered a return to remake stages with this stage being a remake of Red Alert. Bring Manic Island, Roe Cat and iCat and make sure to lure the Bores to the base. Once the Bores have been cleared it is safer to lure if you are pushing far enough to trigger the Relic Doge Base.
Curse Resist talents can be helpful for nullifying the bases' effect if you are not trying to lure, and if you perma-freeze Bore with an aforementioned iCat then you can start stacking Long Distance cats like Golfer Cat or Awakened Mina in order to get rid of Professor A. and Dark Emperor Nyandam. It is wise to farm money off of the B.B.Bunnies with Can Can Cat with the Money Up talent and/or Bullet Train Cat. Luxury Bath Cat is also a pretty good damage dealer if you need one.
If you haven't brought anything to outrange Professor A. and both Bores are dead, spam your dual Erasers, Roe and Manic Island until you win. If your money is getting low, then stop spamming Manic Islands for a bit and continue when it is at a stable level.