Spiralling Ring is the first stage in Theatre of Fear.
- 1 Relic Doge Base spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Curse Resist talents can be helpful for nullifying the bases' effect if you are not trying to lure, and if you perma-freeze Bore with an aforementioned iCat then you can start stacking Long Distance cats like Golfer Cat or Awakened Mina in order to get rid of Professor A. and Dark Emperor Nyandam. It is wise to farm money off of the B.B.Bunnies with Can Can Cat with the Money Up talent and/or Bullet Train Cat. Luxury Bath Cat is also a pretty good damage dealer if you need one.
If you haven't brought anything to outrange Professor A. and both Bores are dead, spam your Roe and Manic Island, and time Bullet Train and Awakened Bahamut for damage until you win. If your money is getting low, then stop spamming Manic Islands for a bit and continue when it is at a stable level.
- This stage's name may be a reference to the horror movie The Ring.
- While it may simply be a coincidence, this stage shares a name with Spiralling Ring, a Jutsu in the manga and anime Naruto. Incidentally, this technique's name is a pun with 輪虞, which is pronounced like "ring" but literally means "fear wheel"; if the reference was intentional, it would fit well with the horror motif of Theatre of Fear.