Spiralling Ring is the first stage in Theatre of Fear.
- The enemy base here is the Relic Doge Base.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Bring Manic Island, Roe Cat and iCat as your main anti-Red Cats and make sure to lure the Bores to your base. Once the Bores have been cleared, you should still continue to lure until the battle nears its end, as pushing far enough may trigger the Relic Doge Base.
Resist Curse Talents can be helpful for nullifying the Relic Doge Base' effect if you are not trying to lure, and if you perma-freeze Bore with an aforementioned iCat then you can start stacking Long Distance Cats like Golfer Cat or Awakened Mina in order to defeat Professor A. and Dark Emperor Nyandam. It is wise to farm money off of the B.B.Bunnies with a Money Up Can Can Cat and/or Bullet Train Cat. Luxury Bath Cat is also a decent damage dealer if you need one.
If you haven't brought anything to outrange Professor A. and both Bores are dead, spam Roe Cats and Manic Island Cats, and time Bullet Train Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat for damage until you win. If your money is getting low, then stop spamming Manic Islands for a bit and continue when it is at a stable level.
- Like all Theatre of Fear stages, Spiralling Ring is a horror movie reference, in this case to Ring and its sequel Spiral.