Squish Ball Cat is a Special Cat that could be unlocked by using a special Serial Code. It is now unobtainable now that Serial Codes can no longer be input. In the English Version of the game, he can be obtained as a reward from the stage None More Squishy during the Cats Round the World Campaign, on August 16th 2017. This unit is obtainable on the Nintendo Switch version when viewing the Cat Storage for 5 minutes straight then winning any stage in-game.
|Cat Unit # 140|
|Special/ EX Cat|
|Squish Ball Cat||Muscleman Cat|
Evolves into Muscleman Cat at level 10.
- Decent attack rate and animation.
- Fast movement speed.
- Quick recharge time.
- Low stats.
- Slightly expensive.
- Many knockbacks.
Cat Unit # 140
Squish Ball Cat
|Got hooked on new capsule material, somehow managed to transform itself into something similar (Area Attack).|
|See the truth inside. Macho Cat's trainer. Everyone is facsinated by its rippling triceps. Distant relative of the Titan Cat (Area Attack).|
Cat Unit # 140
|最新素材で作られたガシャポンカプセル の中にうっかりハマってしまったネコ ふにゅふにゅとした感触がクセになる(範囲攻撃)|
|Gashapon capsules made with the latest material Cat that was accidentally addicted to in the Funyufunyu and the feeling becomes a habit (range attack)|
|魅惑のボディで敵をめろめろにするネコ 上腕三頭筋には特に注目してもらいたい 巨神ネコは遠い遠い親戚(範囲攻撃)|
|The cat to be drunk the enemy in fascination of body I want to especially focus on the triceps Kyojin cat is far distant relatives (range attack)|
- Chapter 1: $580
- Chapter 2: $870
- Chapter 3: $1160
|Squish Ball Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|400 HP||155 damage||160||3.33 seconds||36||5 times||41f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,800 HP||3,410 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8,800 HP||3,410 damage||160||3.33 seconds||36||5 times||41f||11.33s - 2.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Squish Ball Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a capsule that you can buy for pocket change in most stores.
- Evolved Form: The capsule opened and now there is a muscular body with the cat face on the top part of the capsule appearing to be its head.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|