- Infinite Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~40 seconds120f~1,200f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~2 seconds2f~60f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 0.07~10 seconds2f~300f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 0.07~8 seconds2f~240f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 0.07~5.33 seconds2f~160f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 0.07~2.67 seconds2f~80f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 0.07~1.33 seconds2f~40f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 266.67 seconds8,000f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
This stage is about using area attackers to take out the Doge Darks fast enough to get damage off on H. Nah. Valkyrie Cat is useful in this stage to take out the Doge Darks, and Bahamut Cat can do heavy damage to H. Nah.
It is recommended to have as many area attackers as possible, such as Paris Cat, Cameraman Cat, Crazed UFO Cat, Drama Cats, Ring Girl Cat or Kasa Jizo to suppress the Doge Darks. Crazed Sexy Legs Cat helps a good deal amount in the beginning as he clears out the peons which in turn gives you money. Equipping a Cat CPU will greatly help if you cannot spawn your meatshields fast enough (Wall, Macho, Samba, etc.). Cat CPU will also help because of the infinite amount of Doge Darks that spawn and provide money.
Strategy 1 (4-star)
- Deploy only a few Riceball Cats and Paris Cats until the enemy base is damaged.
- When H. Nah spawns, let him and the Doge Darks kill the Riceballs and Parises. Avoid spawning anything until the enemies are in front of the Cat Base.
- Unleash all your units and turn on the Cat CPU. Awakened Bahamut is useful for wiping out clusters of Doge Darks or removing chunks of H. Nah's health.