Steel Visage is a guerrilla stage that drops Cat Tickets. When clearing, either 2 or 3 cat tickets will be dropped. In the 6.7 update onwards, Facing Danger can only be beaten once per appearance, but increases appearance time, limiting Silver Ticket farming.
You must clear Into the Future Chapter 1 in order to have access to this stage.
Nothing spawns until the enemy base is attacked, except for Ms. Sign after a long time.
After dealing some damage to the enemy base, the boss, CyberFace, will spawn. It also features random intervals of Doges, but they are not buffed so they are more of a nuisance, and make it take slightly longer to beat the level.
- Using shockwave immune/shockwave blocking units can slowly kill CyberFace.
- Bring all kinds of Critical attacking cats (like Moneko, Neneko, Marauder, Rope Jump...) as the CyberFace will die from 1 single critical hit. If you have an anti-Metal cat that can inflict status effects (Bronze Cat, Hoop Cat, etc.) you can use them if CyberFace is near your base. With his high Critical chance, Hurricat is probably your best chance to win the stage before a Shockwave from the CyberFace.
- This level is extremely easy if Sunny Neneko or Cheerleader Cat is used, since they have a 100% chance to do a Critical Hit. This can be executed by sending out something to summon CyberFace (like Crazed Cow) and then let CyberFace kill it and let it approach your base, then summon a unit to distract Cyberface and prevent the destruction of your base, and finish off this enemy with Sunny Neneko or Cheerleader Cat.
- Another strategy if you don't have the cats above is to use Jiangshi and Catasaurus. Save up enough money and then spam the two cats. This will work almost all the time.
- If you don't have anti-Metals, or you want to win for sure, use Metal Macho and Crazed Giraffe Cat. All you need to do is send Metal Cats to stall, and Crazed Giraffe to deal damage, but only send Crazed Giraffe after CyberFace attacks.
- This stage is ridiculously easy if you have E. Kubilan Pasalan. Just send him out once you have the money and it's a guaranteed win. E. Kubilan will spawn the boss and also kill it instantly with its critical shockwave. After that, just send out damage dealers like A. Bahamut to take out the base. Note: True form Kubiluga must be used, as the other form doesn't have critical shockwaves.
Lineup: two research small combos or one medium research combo or one large research combo, Miracle Performance (Combo) (not entirely necessary, but super helpful), Catornado (Super Rare Cat), Awakened Bahamut Cat and any other rushers you have.
Spawn Catornado. He should take care of the metal Face. If not, you should be able to spawn another one after the metal Face's wave stops. If that one dies, that's rough buddy. After the metal Face dies, and Catornado kills the Doges, send in Abaha/rushers. Easy win.
|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh_QQ3qROGo&feature=youtu.be||Cool battle cat|
|7||Shows and compares various strats.|
The schedule is the same in both Japanese and English version. On odd days, Facing Danger appears on the first 12 hours. On even days, Facing Danger appears on the second 12 hours (at 11:59 so it doesn't pass onto the next day).
- 2nd day: 11:59 - 23:59
- 5th day: 0:00 - 12:00
- 8th day: 11:59 - 23:59
- 11th day: 0:00 - 12:00
- 14th day: 11:59 -23:59
- 17th day: 0:00 - 12:00
- 20th day: 11:59 - 23:59
- 23rd day: 0:00 -12:00
- 26th day: 11:59 -23:59
- 29th day: 0:00 - 12:00