|Cat Unit # 581|
Evolves into Boulder Cat at level 10.
- Short recharge time
- Absurdly high health
- Very high movement speed
- Low cost
- Short attack animation
- Single Target
- Low attack power
This unit is ideal to replace the meatshield line for that half a second between a powerful enemy unleashes an attack, examples of this are Advent bosses with Omni Strike like Daboo or Surge enemies like Kappy Jr., who would advance a lot if no one rushes in to trigger another attack. This emergency line of defense is also usable on CyberFace or Brollows.
All of this works because it takes a short while before Stone Cat's hitbox disappears for good, after it commits suicide on an enemy, meaning that enemies can remain stuck on it for a bit. Due to its short attack animation, however, it won't stick around for more than the minimum time. Like Capsule Cat, he can also be used for starting certain enemies' attack animation, this is useful against enemies such as THE SLOTH or Director Kurosawah.
This cat is also ideal for taking out isolated Assassin Bears.
|Cat Unit # 581||Rare Cat|
|A mineral-based lifeform recovered by GAMATOTO|
from deep beneath the earth. Finally made useful
after eight years of research. Attacks exactly once.
|Stone-like primal Cat that is surprisingly fragile,|
both emotionally and physically. Please take care
not to injure its fragile heart. Attacks exactly once.
|Cat Unit # 581||Rare Cat|
ごろにゃん (Goro Nyan, Around Nyan)
|Eight years after the discovery of a new species of rocky cat|
gut expedition excavated from deep within the earth
it has finally found its use (One Attack).
ごろにゃーん (Goro Nya-n, Around Nya-n)
|It is very vulnerable to the ore-like cat|
mentality and physical shocks that are rarely found deep underground
so care must be taken when handling it (One Attack).
- Chapter 1: 240¢
- Chapter 2: 360¢
- Chapter 3: 480¢
|Total XP Cost||2,783,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|20,000 HP||280 damage||140||41f (1.37 seconds)||84||1 time||1f (0.03 seconds)||13.67 - 4.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|340,000 HP||4,760 damage||Single Target||Attacks once, then disappears from the battlefield;|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|340,000 HP||4,760 damage||140||41f (1.37 seconds)||84||1 time||1f (0.03 seconds)||13.67 - 4.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Attacks once, then disappears from the battlefield;|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Stone Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a rock with a cat face.
- Evolved Form: Now has multiple gems coming out of its body.
- Prior to the Version 10.2 Update, this was an unimplemented Special Cat that used Cat's sprites as placeholders.
- This is the second Cat Unit to attack once then die, the first being Glass Cat.
- This is the second fastest Cat Unit in the game, only beaten by Bullet Train Cat.
- This Cat Unit is tied with Wafer Cat for the third highest base health of all units, only beaten by Cat Mask Doron and Hades the Deathdealer.
- This Cat Unit is the second unit to reference Gamatoto, the first being Masked Cat.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|