Sunlit Caves is the third stage in Abyss Gazers.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 25.67~26.67 seconds770f~800f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 11.33 seconds340f, delay 25.67~26.67 seconds770f~800f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 25.67~26.67 seconds770f~800f.
- 3 Relic Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat (40), Eraser Cat (45+), Bombercat, Cameraman Cat (50), Slapstick Cats (35), Pizza Cat (30), Ultra Delinquent Cat (30), Awakened Mina (30), Awakened Ururun (30).
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast
Battle Items: Cat CPU (recommended)
Firstly, upgrade your Worker Cat to level 2 or 3 and wait. When the Gory Blacks appear, meatshield and spawn out Pizza Cat, make sure you have a maximum of only 2 Pizza Cats on the field. Spawn a Bombercat if the Gory Blacks are pushing to much, but make sure you only have 1 Bombercat on the field. Once all the Gory Blacks and Relic Doges are dead, you should have max worker cat. Once you hit the base, lure all the enemies to your base. Once lured, spawn all the units in your team at once, then priotize Slapsticks before the Shadow Boxer Ks get there, once the Shadow Boxer Ks get there, prioritize Pizza. Once you kill one of the Shadow Boxer Ks, money will no longer be an issue (if you did a bring a CPU, turn it on during this part) after killing a Shadow Boxer K, just spam to win. Oldhorn won't be much of an issue due to you having 2 Ultra Delinquents by the time you get to him and Awakened Ururun knocking him back if he does get close. After you kill Oldhorn, you will win.