|Cat Unit # 276|
Evolves into Seaside Neneko at level 10.
- Guaranteed chance to perform a Critical Hit
- Very cheap
- Fast attack animation
- Single-target attacks
- Long recharge time
- Very long attack rate
- Slow movement speed
Though her 100% crit chance is one-of-a-kind in early game, she becomes outclassed by Crazed Moneko and Cheerleader Cat once the player obtains them, due to stronger stats. However, she has one advantage over those units in the form of a much faster foreswing, making her a significantly better counter to CyberFace.
With that being said, as long as she's decently leveled and decently protected during battle, Sunny Neneko can destroy the most difficult Metal enemies, and can be used similarly to Cheerleader Cat. This is because both Cheerleader and Sunny Nene have an attack cooldown of twenty seconds; and can be used similarly. With that being said, Cheerleader is immensely better, purely due to the difference in recharge time.
Furthermore, her Single Target and long wait time between attacks can be an annoyance when fighting powerful Metal Enemies, as peons get in the way. It is important to keep her alive in order to have a better chance against such enemies.
As long as there are not too many enemies, or you have decent anti-Metal crowd control from Cats gained from the Cyclone Stages, she can be a great addition to an anti-Metal lineup, in tandem with Waitress and Crazed Moneko.
|Cat Unit # 276||Super Rare Cat|
|This year, she'll definitely take the gold medal at the swim tournament, even though she won't take the gloves off. 100% Critical attack chance.|
|Everyone's favorite pure idol is ready to overcome her anxiety of being seen in a swimsuit. You can do it, Neneko! 100% Critical attack chance.|
|Cat Unit # 276||Super Rare Cat|
真夏のねねこ (Manatsu no Neneko)
|Nyanko sister model of summer-only style
I am afraid and can not fly from the jumping floor ...
A longing person is also a cat (always critical)
海辺のねねこ (Umibe no Neneko)
|The cat who was brought to the sea bath for the first time
The shining bright summer sun, the courage to step on
I feel like giving up (Critical)
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
|Total XP Cost||9,650,975|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||100 damage||310||21 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1700 damage||Single target||Performs Critical attacks (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15300 HP||2550 damage||310||21 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|30+50||Single target||Performs Critical attacks (100%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Sunny Neneko's stats.
- Normal Form: Neneko stands on a box with the number 2 on it, with cat legs visible underneath. She wears a one-piece swimsuit and goggles over the swimming cap on her head.
- Evolved Form: Neneko has lost the swimming cap but the goggles remain. She now has her hair in pigtails and is wearing a two-piece swimsuit.The swimsuit is no longer dark in color, and has other details. She is holding up an inflatable swimming tube and is standing on a box that is decorated with coral. A cat with scuba gear on can be seen peeking out from behind the box.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|