This Cyclone warps back any cat it touches except for Warp Blockers, and has a higher-than-average range which nullifies the effectiveness of certain anti-Alien units. Its health and attack power are relatively low compared to other Cyclones, but its 100% chance to warp your cats allows it to easily gain ground.
Without all anti-Starred Alien Treasures, it is virtually impossible to beat without any anti-Alien cat that slows down its movement. Psychocat and Li'l Macho Legs Cat are quite effective at impeding its advance, while ranged attackers like Macho Leg Cat and Salon Cat deal the damage. Rover Cat and Miter Saw Cat are effective effective meatshields due to their warp immunity and Alien damage resistance, but if the Cyclone is at a high enough strength magnification, it can quickly mow them down regardless. Seafarer Cat is ineffective against the Cyclone due to his lower range and lack of warp immunity. If the player has Voli, it can be used in Seafarer Cat's place.
A tear in space time that opened up inside a nebula. Manipulates the continuum to warp Cats away. Victory is possible if you attack it from long-distance.
|A space vortex which donned shining stars.
Those who it touches are always warped.
On top of that, it barely doesn't float with ultra-low altitude flight.
Perhaps if you could sabotage it from a long distance you may have a winning chance...
A smaller version of Super Cosmic Cyclone with less health, less range and fewer knockbacks. Warps cat units forward.
- The 2nd Dimension: The Wormhole Opens (Deadly) (100%)
- Deadly Carnival III: Tornado Carnival III (Deadly) (100%)
- The 3rd Dimension: Revenge of the Wormhole (Merciless) (100%)
- The 3rd Dimension: Wrath of the Wormhole (Merciless) (600%)
- See The Wormhole Opens (Deadly) for the full article.
|Super Cosmic Cyclone|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|666,666 HP||555 damage|
(5f attack frequency)
|Teleports Cat Units back by 500 range for 1f (100%)||Alien|
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies because of this.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack motion end until the next attack motion starts.
- Super Cosmic Cyclone's black spheres with stars vaguely resemble Nightmare of the Kirby series.
- The pulsing purple behind its eye implies that the Cyclone is in the process of creating a star.
- Without any anti-Starred Alien Treasures, Super Cosmic Cylone has the highest health of all Cyclones at 10,666,656.
- With all anti-Starred Alien Treasures, Super Cosmic Cyclone has the lowest attack power and DPS of all Cyclones.
- Super Cosmic Cyclone and Mesocosmocyclone are currently the only Cyclones with a bloodshot eye.
- Super Cosmic Cyclone's description implies that Long Distance units should be best used for it, despite most of its main counters not having the Long Distance ability.
- White Cyclone (Floating)
- Red Cyclone (Red/Floating)
- Black Cyclone (Black/Floating)
- Divine Cyclone (Angel)
- Metal Cyclone (Metal)
- Cosmic Cyclone (Alien/Floating)
- The Perfect Cyclone (Floating)
- Zyclone (Zombie)
- Primeval Cyclone (Relic)
- Mesocosmocyclone (Alien)
- The Wormhole Opens (Deadly)
- The 3rd Dimension Stages