- For the enemy of the same name, see Super Metal Hippoe (Metal).
- The boss of this stage is Super Metal Hippoe, which only takes 1 damage except for Critical Hits, it also has an additional ability to knockback all cats in its range.
- Standard Metal Hippoes and weak enemies such as Those Guys and Hippoe will always be spawned to protect the boss.
- Using meatshields and Critical Hitters such as Space Cat, Jurassic Cat and Hurricat can make this level much easier.
- To greatly simplify the level, you can bring Crazed Whale Cat and Island Cat, then proceed to spam both of them for the entirety of the level, no stalling required. Doing this, it is possible to clear the level in two minutes or less, depending on the frequency of Critical Hits. Due to Crazed Whale and Island's damage, they can both kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit if they do a Critical.
- Berserker Cat is very useful in this stage, as there are many peons, and because many Critters only attack one enemy at a time, a Critical Hit may be missed, Berserker with his Area Attack can do Critical damage to all enemies in range, and like Island Cat or Crazed Whale, he can also kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit.
- Using Goemon Cat to gain money for Waitress Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat and Crazed Cow Cat as rushers and using Riceball Cat as a meatshield is a quick strategy. The extra slots can be used for Cat Combos, or other fast cats such as Sanada Yukimura to destroy the enemy base quicker.
- 1st (7:00am-8:00am)
- 4th (11:00am-12:00pm)
- 7th (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- 10th (8:00am-9:00am)
- 13th (12:00pm-1:00pm)
- 16th (5:00pm-6:00pm)
- 19th (1:00pm-2:00pm)
- 22nd (7:00pm-8:00pm)
- 25th (8:00pm-9:00pm)
- 28th (9:00pm-10:00pm)
- 31st (10:00pm-11:00pm)
Please note that this stage appears depending on your device's time and date.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.