Super Metal Hippoe (Japanese: 超メタルカバちゃん Chō metarukaba-chan) is a Metal enemy that only appears in Stories of Legend and some event stages such as Super Metal Hippoe (Expert).
- The Super Metal Hippoe is a larger, stronger and faster version of Metal Hippoe that can be occasionally encountered in a limited-time stage for just one hour every three days, starting with the 1st of the month onward. It can also be played for a few hours a day during a Cat Ticket Festival.
- Upon successful completion of the limited-time stage, the player will be rewarded with a guaranteed Cat Ticket.
- This unit also appears as a boss in Fish Hell.
- With its guaranteed knockback ability, quick speed, and high health, this metal mammal can be very annoying if you are not equipped with proper Critical Hitters.
Metal Hippoe who abused file sharing software and came down with the Trojan virus, now he's out of control.
Appears to be weak to critical attacks.
木馬とかいう謎の病原菌に侵されて暴走 したカバちゃん。立ちふさがる敵はすべて ふっとばす。クリティカルな攻撃が弱点。
|Got a Trojan Virus from file sharing software and went berserk. Defeats all enemies who stand in his way. Vulnerable to critical hits.|
- It is important to note that like all other Metal enemies, Super Metal Hippoe takes only 1 damage from any attack, unless it is a Critical Hit. As such, Critical Hitters are almost mandatory, unless you want a long, drawn out battle. Space Cats work very well as they outrange Super Metal Hippoe, allowing them to be stacked to increase the chance of a Critical Hit. Alternatively, Island Cat or Crazed Whale Cat can be used. Marauder Cat is extremely effective against it, since it can land highly damaging Critical Hits (a.k.a. "hits to the weak point" mentioned in its enemy description.)
- If you have Lion/Manic Lion Cat, you still have a small chance to beat it.
Stories of Legend Stages
- Stage 20-2: Utopia is Over There (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 31-4: Alien Ecology (100% strength magnification)
- Stage 35-2: Bionic Seaweed (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 37-5: Saucy Scandals (200% strength magnification)
- Stage 39-1: Electric Bath (200% strength magnification)
Uncanny Legends Stages
- Stage 2-2: Nyandaria (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 5-1: Crowded Surf (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 7-1: Midnight Lycopene (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 9-5: Roe Row (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 12-4: Woods of Resentment (300% strength magnification)
- Sweet Irony: Attack on Titanium (Insane) (100% strength magnification)
- Bitter Irony: Wrath of Titanium (Deadly) (100% strength magnification)
- Siege of Hippoe!: Super Metal Hippoe (Expert) (100% strength magnification)
- Heavenly Tower: Heavenly Tower/Floor 14 (100% strength magnification)
- Heavenly Tower: Heavenly Tower/Floor 28 (200% strength magnification)
- Growing Strange: Clash of Steel (Merciless) (300% strength magnification)
|Super Metal Hippoe|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|8,000 HP||3,000 damage||170 (area attack)||20||18||16 times||8f|
| (only takes 1 damage per non-critical attack)|
Knock back all Cat Units (100%)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start.
- In Super Metal Hippoe's and Heavenly Hippoe's description, it says that Hippoe is male. However, on Hyppoh's description, it says it's a female. In Hippoe and Zomboe's description though, it says that their gender is unknown.
- A Trojan horse virus is obtained by downloading corrupted files onto your computer, giving the hacker control.
- The term "Virus" in computer means Virtual Information Resource Under Siege.
- This is probably why the stage that introduces Super Metal Hippoe is called "Siege of Hippoe".
- Super Metal Hippoe is one of the only regular enemies that was introduced in an event stage before appearing in Stories of Legend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.