Surrealist Sins is the second stage in Grotesque Gallery.
- The enemy base, a Doge Base, spawns at the start of the battle.
- After 120 seconds, 1 Assassin Bear spawns.
No Gacha Strategy (Thunderbolt Cannon Needed)
- Crazed Cat, Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Maglev Cat, Crazed Fish Cat, Crazed Titan Cat, Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut and Heroic Musashi.
- Note that you don't need all of the units in this list.
- Using a timer is recommended.
(Note that this strategy also works on four star, just replace the meatshields with Special ones, and replace Maglev with Awakened Bahamut Cat)
Octopus Cat Strategy
- Any Money Up and/or Attack Up combo, Octopus Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, and anything else you want (high Dps units)
Send out something to trigger the Doge Cannon Wave, then send Octopus Cat after the wave passes. Make sure to keep spawning Octopus Cats, and spawn an Awakened Bahamut Cat when you can. After this, spam your other high Dps units to kill the base.
Either quickly take down the base before Assassin Bear comes out or kill the bear immediately. For the latter, once the threat is dead, you can take your time hacking chunks off the base, its better to use wave blockers so that high DPS units are protected.
- This level has the third most magnified assassin bear in the game, beaten by Veggie Friends in second place, with Forever Fishing and Furry Cavern in first.