When the base is attacked, Camelle spawns with Master A. as support. A small group of Brollows will spawn with them. Following that, more Brollows will spawn, with the groups constantly getting larger. Eventually, Brollows will stop spawning, and you will just have to deal with Camelle, Master A, and peons.
- Ranged and Long-Ranged attackers are your friends here. Crimson Mina may be of use for fending off the Master A., and Li'l Nyandam can take care of Camelle and any other Brollows that break through your line.
- Uber-wise, Aphrodite, Super Galaxy Cosmo, and Ganesha are recommended units to take with you
- Awakened Bahamut is good for getting a hit or two on Master A., but timing is very important. One false spawn, and you'll be throwing 4500¢ down the drain.
- To beat this level, using units that are strong or resistant against floating are highly recommended. These can tank hits from the brollows which can easily eat through all other meatshields. Using cameraman is a good way to tank some hits and deal some damage. Also bring along spamable tank units like Ramen Cat to stall the Master A. and Camelle after the brollow faze. Make sure they have enough health and damage to deal with ginger snache as well.
- There is also a cheese strategy to beat this stage. If you have Warlock and Pierre, you can stack 2-3 at the beginning of the level and use them to deal enough damage to the base so only <10,000 base health is left. You can then use a long-ranged unit with a high piercing range to then destroy the base. You can do this with Cat God the Awesome and Mina, or ubers such as Aphrodite.