Swamp of Ignorance is the fourth stage in Laboratory Island.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 86.67 seconds2,600f.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 113.33 seconds3,400f.
- 1 Berserkory spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Berserkory spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 1 Hackey spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 Tackey spawns after 90 seconds2,700f.
Two or three meatshields are recommended here. Stall out the beginning B.B.Bunnies with Eraser Cat. When you see the first Two Can in view, start sending out iCats, and try to de-sync each of them when spawned. When the Two Can is almost about to attack your Cat Units, block him with an Octopus Cat and start to stack Manic Island Cats, Roe Cats, Can Can Cats and if you have a high enough leveled one, Island Cats. If you get into the first Tackey's blindspot with only a few of your cats getting hit (like one or two Manic Island Cats), then you should be fine for the remainder of the battle. If you do this right, Berserkory should be perma-frozen, so use your money from Berserkory's death to spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat to speed up the rest of the stage. Keep spamming and you should win.