Swim Meet is the first stage in Cutpurse Coast.
- 15 Helmut Krabbes and 60 Kroxos are spawned at a mild rate at the start of the battle.
- When the base reaches 99% HP, 1 Kroxo spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f with:
- 2 Calamaries spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, stack after 30 seconds.
- 3 Ursamajors spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, stack every 20~23.3 seconds600~700f.
- 4 LeMurrs spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, stack every 13.3~16.7 seconds400~500f.
- 5 LeMurrs spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, stack every 20~14.7 seconds600~740f.
- 6 Helmut Krabbes spawning after 0.07 seconds2f, stack every 30~40 seconds900~1,200f.
It's suggested to use 3~4 meatshields, such as Mohawk Cat and it's Crazed/Manic variants, along with Eraser Cat and its Crazed/Manic variants. Cats with the survive ability like Jiangshi Cat and Seafarer Cat are also a viable option.
Takeda Shingen shines in this level due to his great stats. Aphrodite is another example, since the 2 Calamaries are the main threat in this stage, they can be one-shotted by Aphrodite. Another good choice would be Mad Doctor Klay because he is immune to Calamary's weaken ability, plus he has very high health and attack power, just like Shingen.
The player can stall the enemies with meatshields while Crazed Bahamut and Ururun Cat and other ranged Cats such as Manic Macho Legs or Manic King Dragon do the damage. Although, a tanky Cat is needed to attack the Calamaries.