Swim Meet is the first stage in Cutpurse Coast. This stage is full of Aliens with high magnification, and a fake boss.
- Helmut Krabe, Kroxo are spawned since the beginning of the stage. If the player takes long enough, they will encounter ~60 Kroxos and ~15 Helmut Krabes.
- When the Enemy Base is down to 99% health:
- up to 2 Calamary will appear, delay 30 seconds.
- Ursamajors and LeMurrs started to stack up (13.3~24.7 seconds), up to 3 Saels and 9 LeMurrs.
- It's suggested to use 2~3 meatshields, such as Mohawk Cat and it's crazed/manic variants, along with Eraser Cat and it's crazed/manic variants. Cats with "Survive Lethal" effect like Jiangshi Cat and Castaway Cat are also a viable option.
- Takeda Shingen shines in this level, due to his "Attack Only" ability and great stats. Aphrodite is another example, since the 2 Calamaries are the main threat in this stage, they can be one-shotted by Aphrodite. Another good choice would be Mad Doctor Klay because he is immune to calamary's weaken ability, plus he has very high HP and ATK power.
- Manic Macho Legs and Manic King Dragon are useful in this stage, due to their long range.
- The player can stall the enemies with meatshields while Crazed Bahamut and Ururun Cat and other ranged Cats do the damage. A tanky Cat is needed to attack the Calamaries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.