The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Swim Meet is the first stage in Cutpurse Coast.
- 15 Helmut Krabbes and 60 Kroxos are spawned at a mild rate at the start of the battle.
- On base hit, 1 Kroxo spawns as a fake boss, with:
- It's suggested to use 2~3 meatshields, such as Mohawk Cat and it's crazed/manic variants, along with Eraser Cat and it's crazed/manic variants. Cats with "Survive Lethal" effect like Jiangshi Cat and Castaway Cat are also a viable option.
- Takeda Shingen shines in this level, due to his "Attack Only" ability and great stats. Aphrodite is another example, since the 2 Calamaries are the main threat in this stage, they can be one-shotted by Aphrodite. Another good choice would be Mad Doctor Klay because he is immune to calamary's weaken ability, plus he has very high HP and ATK power.
- Manic Macho Legs and Manic King Dragon are useful in this stage, due to their long range.
- The player can stall the enemies with meatshields while Crazed Bahamut and Ururun Cat and other ranged Cats do the damage. A tanky Cat is needed to attack the Calamaries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.